What do you think about people that Don't allow You To Forget Your Insecurities?

OK i have a big nose and spots. Some of my friends have known me for years and strangers but occasionally their attention will shift to my nose and have a compulsory need to point out how big my nose is...

Why the hell... i wouldn't care if people weren't pointing it out constantly

What Girls Said 1

• I don't understand why they would do that. I'd probably bring out some of their insecurities as a retaliation.

The same way to handle things though , is to make them aware that they are doing this hopefully they will stop.

What Guys Said 1

• Everyone gets shit from their guy friends. I get shit all the time for having type 1 diabeties. Just accept it, they are probably just having a bit of fun and getting shit from people normally is a sign that they feel like you're one of their friends, so if anything its a good sign.

• No its like they're surprised every time. Not joking