Democrats: which of the Republican candidates do you think would be the least destructive US president for the next four years?

Pretty much what the question says.

• CruzDemocrats: which of the Republican candidates do you think would be the least destructive US president for the next four years?
    33% (1)8% (1)12% (2)Vote
  • TrumpDemocrats: which of the Republican candidates do you think would be the least destructive US president for the next four years?
    0% (0)31% (4)25% (4)Vote
  • KasichDemocrats: which of the Republican candidates do you think would be the least destructive US president for the next four years?
    67% (2)61% (8)63% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm convinced Ted Cruz would start World War 3 just so he can say he's right.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 2

• Kasich. .

1|1
    0|0
    • FYI you forgot Hillary Clinton in your poll, she's a Republican in disguise.

• You should have an option for no -democrats to opt out and yet see the answers, classic poll making mistake. Anyway, Kasich is just an Establishment hack, s if you want the establishment, pick him. Trump is actually the most liberal. 'Oh no, not Trump!', lol, but he will bring what he country desperately needs, JOBS.

0|0
    0|0
    • Non-democrats

• It's really G@G's fault that there's no show results button. I indeed should've added a results option (thought about it right after publishing the poll) but it's stupid that we actually have to think of that.