Most moderate muslim nation?

• Arabs ( Saudi arabia , egypt, tunisia etc..)
  • İranians
  • Turks ( Turkey, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan etc... )
  • Other ( Afghanistan , Pakistan , İndonesia etc... )
...
...,

Most Helpful Girl

• Indonesia. This comes from an indonesian.

• but indonesia isn't a secular country the only secular muslim countries are turkish countries

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• indonesia no doubt, i want to visit :D

• but then again, north Africans aren't too religious either.

• Pakistan.

• The correct answer isn't up there, which is Turkey. It is by far that has the best relationship with the West and has the least restrictive government that happens to NOT be run by Sharia Law.

• JK I just saw that Turkey is an option. I don't know how I missed that. Sorry about that! Just voted for it.

What Guys Said 12

• It's too much like choosing a most moderate serial killer. should we go for the one with the lowest body count, or the one with the nicest smile?

• lowest body count. which for a serial killer would be 3 but then you'd choose best smile of those with 3 kills.

• §7: “Whoever kills a person [unjustly]…it is as though he has killed all mankind. And whoever saves a life, it is as though he had saved all mankind.” (Qur’an, 5:32)

• I don't have a copy in my desk drawer, nor do I have time to track down the specific passages, and there are many, on-line at the moment. However, anyone can just Google "what passages in the Quoran specifically call for the death or maiming of unbelievers" and it will take you there.

• C, and when you look at how much Islamic fundamentalists are gaining ground in such nations, you realize that any nation that functions on any variation of Islamic law is doomed to fall, from a modern, moderate nation, into something much darker.

• England.

• but most of the English people are christians

• It was a joke about how many muslims there are in england and on certain forums it is considered a muslim nation (jk of course).

• 'Moderate Muslim nation' doesn't exist Bruh.

• it exists bro turks arabs iranians are muslim nations most of these nation's people are muslims

• The North African region is pretty moderate.

• Depends on the country. "Syria" which is being fought by the west, is more moderate than Turkey.
    Saudia Arabia which is being supported by the west, is more radical than Iran!.

I don't understand this shit but it happens

• Turkey, Lebanon, Indonesia

• Turkey. and any Turks countries

• definetly. Turks. Because of culturel degeneration.

• Turkey by far

• Of course Saudi Arabia... they execute people only on Sundays, and Mondays... and all days between ;)

• I'd go with Turkey or Indonesia. Voted for Turkey because I've friends from there and I have stayed in touch with it more.