Have you ever been to a haunted place? How was it?

I'm looking for a freaky spot for vacation, something to send chill down the spine.

Describe your experience of the haunted place you went to. Scare me😈

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Native of Savannah GA born and raised, and I am a local ghost hunter. The some of places where I have gotten the best data are actually fake. The stories told of them are not true. Both the "World Famous" Pirate's House, and Paula Deen are fake. LOL No really, her accent is totally fabricated. But seriously, this city is literally built on top of the dead. The city tourism leadership council would have you believing that the Pirate's House that the fantastical tales of shanghai and sex slavery straight out of "Treasure Island" really happened here, but they won't allow their tour guides to tell you that Forsyth Park is actually one giant, unmarked, mass grave with over 400 hundred bodies burned inside!
    The pirate's house is my best video footage; several angles of an orb on a loop. My best photographs comes from the nearby "Statesboro Packing House", but NOTHING ever actually happened there, and all the accounts are fake, so I have NO idea what I actually photographed, but it's definitely something.. My best EVP, actually come from a cemetery of all places. You wouldn't think that, but here's a fun fact: if the entity in question is intelligently communicating with you and answering you question for question, it's probably more likely to be a demonic presence than a ghost. The cemetery in question is for Catholic burials only. Go fig!. Too many stories to tell you here, PM if you want to :) Don't believe the "tourist approved" accounts of "the most haunted city in the nation".

• Demonic presence eh? How does it feel? How is it different from ghost?

• Ghosts are more passive, and they can cause a "creepy" feeling but nothing really "bad". There's cold, sometimes moisture, other times an almost electronic hum in the air. The cool thing about a ghost presence is they they will change the emotion of the room around them, even for non-empaths. Even if you're not able to feel the emotions of other living people. you will pick up the mood of the ghost in the room.

The emotional effect from a demon, if there is one at all, is more specifically targeted at one person, not the whole room.

Ghosts don't know that they're, (that's the opinion of my group anyway), so they can't or won't truly interact with you for that reason. They're still where they were when they died. Demons know that the room has changed or aged, and they know what you're looking for when you enter and will try to appeal to that desire.

• **Don't know that they're dead**

What Girls Said 6

• I went to an old pub / restaurant that had a hotel over it and was supposedly haunted. My mom and I were just eating there and didn't experience anything, we were just amused by the waitresses' story.

• And the story was?

• I think there were several. A young man's or woman's murder, an old man's death, and some soldiers. I don't remember the specifics, they weren't that memorable. Maybe they would have been if something had happened while I stayed. But the waitress said that employees and people who stayed at the hotel would see or hear soldiers, the old man with a cane, and a crying woman.

• One time in a ride! I basically hid my face on my dad! I was like 12 lol

• Please, my entire town is a haunted place. Lol

• We had a class trip to one abandoned city, wandering around, went into some houses, and the boys thought to beat out one glass with stones, it got really loud, so after that we heard the sound of a shot, everyone just ran away. At the moment it was really scary but fun at the same time..

• No thank you. I wouldn't even put myself in that situation lol

• Unfortunately, not yet :(