Whats the worst/funniest thing u did to someone while he was sleeping?

or someone did to u.

ready? GO.

yes, it includes passing out (from alcohol/other stuff..)

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend's mate passed out on the couch once, so he duct taped his eyes shut, then put condoms on his hands, then woke him up.

He panicked like: "Wtf, I can't open my eyes!", then tried getting the duct tape off only to realise his hands are stuck in fists because of the condoms on them.

• wow. does he still have eyelashes after that?

• @simplyadorable

Another mate passed out on the couch, so we got a bunch of clingfilm and neatly packed him in (couch was square like).

Needless to say he freaked the fuck out, probably thinking he was in an episode of Dexter, viciously tearing through the layers upon layers.

• hahahhahaha!! dexter xD

What Girls Said 16

• he was fast asleep on the couch as I walked past him seemed he to peaceful so I slapped him hard on his forehead and ran. I peeked around the corner to see what he did. he sat bolt upright looking around not knowing what happened so I flushed the toilet and went back to my room with a straight face and laughed in to my pillow.

• also when he pissed me off I waited till he was going to play football the next day and painted his toe nails hot pink

• While HE was SLEEPING... Not all that bad but I put makeup on him XD.
    Worst thing done to me.. That would be having a bright light shined in my face, blankets being ripped off me when it was very cold, stuff thrown at my head, loud noises to scare me up. I don't know which is worst, but the last one with the loud noises gave me a headache and the brought light

• I cross checked a guy into a wall really hard. He tried to do that stupid thing where someone says: "What's that on your shirt?" and hits your nose... but he did it so stupidly because I was already looking down and he hit me in the chin. I told him he was an idiot and he tried talking shit so I literally tucked, hit him in the chest with my shoulder and knocked him into a wall so hard it winded him.

I was only screwing around but he's intimidated by me now. Lol.

• Go all jigglypuff on them :p

• I once lacquered my totally straight guy friend's toe nails in a pretty, radiant pink lol he didn't notice until he took a shower

• Orgainze their room.
    I have a friend whose room is always a mess, so one day she was so tired, she fall asleep... and I organized her room.
    When she woke up and saw it she screamed, but her other friends and I told her she had done it herself while sleeping.

• rape

okay, i went too far

I don't know man, maybe closing their noses so they can't breathe.

• Closing their nose------------------------------------------------------rape
      There's so much in between there! Haha that's nothing

• I was kidding XD

• Drew on my face with sharpie. I'd stuck glittery pony stickers all over my punk friend's backpack, and they chased me until I climbed up a tree (they had chains on their boots and spikes on their wrists) and I stayed up their until they left. Fast foward to the next day and apparently they snuck into my room and draw all over my face with sharpie. Not fun to get off

• I sleep in random places and one time I was sleeping by my couch. Someone (my younger cousin) stepped on my face.

• my brother dumped a bucket of water on me to wake me up when i was around 8, lmao i dare him to try that again

• I don't know. Kicked them accidentally?

• I beat my ex up in my sleep once.

• Did you get in trouble for doing it? And if so, did you have to go to night court? :)

• @ThePostMan No no... Apparentally I got up , hit him and went back to sleep. I was asleep during the whole thing and found out in the morning.

• I figured that, I was just messing with you. I had the same problem and the first time it happened, the pucker factor was high. Domestic violence is a career killer when I'm at. Turned out to be PTSD issues. If I was really stressed out I slept by myself.

• I farted on someone s head. Lol

• Masturbating instead of waking him up. 😆

• u mean... jerking him off when he was sleeping?

• ooo haha ok then

• Well that's cruel

• I never do something funny i just stole his blanket and go sleep next to him

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 20

• Question... does it have to be normal sleeping? Or does it count when someone passes out drunk at a party with their shoes on😂😂😂
    lolpranks.com/.../...wn-on-by-mates-rude-funny.jpg
    #KickYourShoesOffFirst
    #OrYoureFairGame
    #RulesAreRules

• Shaved eyebrows. There's a cracker if you dip somebody's finger in warm water whilst they're sleeping they'll piss themselves. I've seen it. It's funny as fuck

• They were sleeping in their truck when we were camping and I (having a beer or two too many) climbed up on the hood of their truck and laid a big greasy deuce on their windshield. It was rather hilarious in the morning. Lol good redneck times in the mountains.

• My firends and I used to rent a cabin in the mountains each winter. The deal was you could't go to sleep. It was a constant party. One guy got caught sleeping in the downstairs closet, he was hiding. Someone got Nair hair remover and put it on his eyebrow. He had to shave the other one off to make it look right. He was hitting on a girl at the bar a few days later and was really hitting it off. Then we started asking him 'what happened to you eyebrows', and the girl noticed... Yeah, that killed it, lol.

• There was one time at summer camp, we had bunk beds and I was sleeping on the top of one, in the morning I went to go down the steps and found shaving cream there. I went to the washroom to wipe it off my feet, then when I went to go back to my bunk I noticed there was shaving cream there on the steps again. I was like nice try but you're not getting me twice.

• Someone put mayo on my hand then tickled my nose so i would scratch my face lol fuckin hilarious when i kicked his ass, laughing the whole time.

• we used to stack things on my old roommate

• I put in a movie that had lots of gun shot and screaming, then turn on the lights and starting yelling no, no, no...

• I set fire to my friend's elbow. They had a jacket and a hoodie on underneath though, so it was cool.

• Drawing stuff on the face or laying him/her in a hilarious pose xD

• I've had many boners drawn on me

• Putting toothpaste all over my friends faces who slept before me lol

• Screamed inside my uncle's ear at the top of my voice :') . But i was a kid back then so he didn't do anything but he got really mad.

• Nothing sorry no funny stories.

• Make a moustache out of toothpaste.. I don't know.

• The worse is fart in their face the funniest is putting whip cream on their face

• I farted on my brother's face.

• Full makeup tutorial on my cousin lol

• fart on their face

• give them a facial ;)