Is it weird that he did this?

When my manager gave me my uniform for he asked to check to see how it fits once I wore it. Is that odd?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how he checked. With some businesses they want the employees to look good and not sloppy. Making sure your uniform looks right would be part of that.

Now if he was checking by touch or having you dress in front of him, that's an issue.

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably just wanted to be sure that it would fit you comfortable. Often times women will come into a work place that requires a uniform and they purposely choose a smaller size to show off their bodies, which is incredibly unprofessional. He more than likely just wanted to be sure you had a correct size

What Guys Said 5

• I don't see it as odd. He wanted you to make sure the uniform fits so you feel comfortable when working in it. You don't wanna work in a uniform that crushes your body or almost falls off your body. He has other sizes.

• I think that very much so depends on the job, the uniform, and how he checked.

• It sounds like it is being a good manager making sure his staff are comfortable in right sized uniform.

• Totally depends. It's kind of odd though.

• No. Because they probably have other sizes.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know maybe its a work thing!

• How did he check the fit of your uniform? If you put it on and just showed him that it wasn't too tight or baggy, I think it isn't a problem. He probably wants to make sure you're up to dress code standards, not looking too revealing or sloppy.

• That really depends. Check how?