No ones notices me & should I trust my instincts that makes me feel unwanted or ignored by my friends? Why won't anyone even make eye contact with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally ugly people get treated this way, Not trying to be offensive, Just being realistic from person experience.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people generally treat you by how they perceive you. So sometimes you have to change how you respond to people and certain things in your life, as well as changing your actions/behaviour, in order to be treated differently. I don't mean to change who you are as a person though. For example some people will manipulate and take advantage of a pushover, but if they become more assertive, then they will no longer be taken advantage of , because peoples perception of them changes.

Look to the reasons why they could be ignoring you , then work at changing that. Then they will perceive you differently , therefore will treat you differently Sometimes when a person assumes they are unwanted and unloved their body language becomes closed up, even in subtle ways. They also start to withdraw too , because of this people will react to that , and treat you a certain way.

What Guys Said 1

• depends how you look and dress? do you wear yoga pants?

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like you have a bad case of anxiety. Do you feel like you're a bother or do you need constant reassurance that you're important to your group of friends? It's okay, it's actually all in your head and you are important, noticed and valued. Perhaps you're not making eyecontact with them. Hold you head high.