Which is better BATMAN?

Which is better BATMAN ?

ben affleck or christian bale?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you mean the character, Bale was better.
    If we're talking about the actor's performance, Ben Affleck.

But my favorite Batman is Michael Keaton.

• Yeah I agree with this. I like the traditional Batman over the tired, older, rougher, Batman.. though I like that Batman too. Still Ben had the better performance.

• @Joc4Position yeah pretty much. He was kind of an asshole in BvS lol

• Yeah he was. It goes back to the novel "The Dark Knight Returns".

Most Helpful Guy

• I gotta go with Ben. I know that sounds crazy, but Ben played a great older Bruce Wayne. I love Bale's Bruce Wayne more, but still that older, tired, Bruce Wayne that Ben played was great.

Ben also played a really good Batman. I think Bale's is good too, but I hate the voice. Outside of that he played a good Batman.

But Ben's my pick. He was amazing. How about that chemistry between him and Gal Gadot?

static.srcdn.com/.../...e-in-Batman-v-Superman.jpg

• "I've known a few women like you."
      "Oh... I don't think you've ever known a woman like me."

Hahaha funniest and best line in the movie to me!

• I actually thought she would suck as Wonder Woman when she was cast, but I really liked her

• @ClariceOwen23 I didn't think she'd suck, but I didn't think she'd be this good. It's funny because people have done this with four DC characters now. Heath Ledger's Joker. Anne Hathaway's Catwoman. Ben Affleck. Gal Gadot.

I see now why they picked her for the role. She's tall and people forget that WW is not an American. She's just as much a foreigner as Superman is. She also fights like a ancient Greek or Roman with superpowers as opposed to just a regular superhero. I like that.

Her role as just Diana was great too. I guess it shows we gotta see the movie first before we judge.

What Girls Said 7

• you got to be kidding me, bale, bale, bale all the way!

• Is this even a real question

• I'm a huge fan of Christan Bale as Batman.

• Michael Keaton!

• Ben Affleck is just like my P. E. teacher. Haha. So I choose Ben Affleck.

• Christian Bale for sure

• None of them, Michael Keaton was the best.

What Guys Said 13

• Christian Bale, but to be fair, he had the benefit of a better storyteller in Christopher Nolan and a MUCH better script to work with. And he was fortunate to play a very definitive, widely-agreeable interpretation of Batman.

On the other hand, Ben Affleck had to play "The Dark Knight Returns" asshole version of Batman lol --- and the producers even said that they didn't want to make Batman very likable, so that he would have a reason to fight Superman. xD BUT, Affleck read the script beforehand and knew what Zack Snyder wanted, so it Affleck also needs to take some of the blame for going along with that mess haha.

It wasn't until near the end of "Batman v Superman" -- when the two of them finally team up -- that Batman finally feels like the more lovable version of Batman that most people know and love. But by then, it was too late for me. Hopefully he stays that way in future movies.

Oh well, at least Wonder Woman seemed perfectly done all the way through. xD

• Christian Bale set the standard for Batman going forward. I doubt that anyone will do it better than he did.

• Christian Bale no contest!

• Nobody messes with Adam We. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWXZhgj7v6k

• are you serious?

• *snickers*

This isn't a contest. Shitty choice for Batman or The Machinist? Hmm… I wonder….

• Ben Affleck all the way!

• Adfleck surprised me getting that ripped

• Bale, hands down! Affleck was horrendous as Batman, just not as bad as George Clooney.

• Neither. Eric Trump.

• Adam West.

• Christian bale

• i haven't seen BvS yet... but batfleck looks badass in the batsuit. more intimidating than bale's batman.