Why am I always so worn-out when I wake up?

Whenever i take a long nap or simply sleep for about 9 hours a night and wake up i always feel so limp, i have the urge to sleep more and just lay in bed and do nothing because my body hurts and feels worn out but why?

Most Helpful Guy

• If your body hurts, then it could be your mattress. If you have an old mattress, it might be time for a new one. You could try rotating it. Or flipping it if it's not a pillowtop.

Otherwise, check your eating and exercising habits. You'll have a lot more energy throughout the day if you're eating healthily and exercising daily. It'll help your sleep cycle, too.

Another thing is going to bed at the same time every night. Your body has a circadian rhythm, and if you're falling asleep at various times, your body will be seriously confused. Like, "Dude, wtf, we usually sleep right now, but you're not sleeping. I should be tired, right?"

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you ever had your thyroid checked?

What Guys Said 9

• Different possibilities, but one that jumps out is that your sleep may not actually be restful. Sleep Apnea robs many people of rest because they are actually waking up many times to "fix" their breathing. Ask your doctor if that is a possibility in your case.

• I don't know what time do you sleep? It could be cause you sleep late at night, it could be your mattress or it could be your health maybe you're anemic.

• If it's concerning you go and see a doctor just to be on the safe side maybe you need to do more stuff like exercise etc

• you'd have to evaluate your diet and water jntake

• Poor diet and lack of exercise could be the culprits. Take care of your body and it'll take care of you.

• Need a massage. Thats why, i will help you out! :p hahaha

• because i am not next to you when you wake up!

• becuz u are depressed or u need to work out

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2