What are some things that immediately makes you dislike someone?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like most people, those that I feel any hate for or hate what they do, I want to get to know them better. Most of my disappointment in people comes from their actions and behavior, I don't judge the person only what they do. Some people will be going through some stuff and are acting out of character, so that's why before making in judgments of people I look for the good in them and watch closely to see how they normally are not how they are sometimes. If I can't handle someone at their worst I don't deserve them at their best.

Most Helpful Girl

• -Gloating about being better than someone
    -Making it seem SOOO cool that they got drunk/high/had sex/hurt someone
    -Cheating on their S/O
    -Bullying
    -Intense racism
    -homophobia (only when they're "all gays should die" etc rather than "Idgaf what you are" or "idc what you are, I just know im straight")
    -Physically/mentally hurting a friend/family member
    -physically hurting an animal
    -Has the mindset of "I'm nice to her, that means she HAS to let me fuck her"
    -Has the mindset of "She passed out when we were about to have sex, it's not rape" or anything of that nature
    Anything like that xD
    If someone disagrees with me, I don't care. I don't like them once they can't back up what they say.

• You so lousy and will sturggle to get on if you keep that attitude, typical feminazi, and on Has the mindset of you are wrong on both accounts.

• You don't you redundant

• @MarkSXV You don't, you redundant* Punctuation is important!
      Also, I believe you forgot to add an insult at the end of the sentence. :)

What Guys Said 19

• Arrogance or cockiness
    Personality
    The way they treat someone
    Doing drugs or having a drinking problem.
    Inconsiderate and or rude

Stuff like that.

• 1. If they hate any group specifically because of their sexuality, race, gender, beliefs, etc.
    2. If they hate the government yet at the same time expect it to do the most ridiculous things
    3. Smoking, drinking, basically any drug you name it, I'm not down for. And yes, weed is a drug, and a bad one, too.
    4. When arguing, they don't even listen to reason or the other side of the argument
    5. Feminist women who want equal pay yet expect men to get drafted, get the dinner bill, are required to sacrifice their lives in a situation like the Titanic, etc.

• Doesn't your number 4 apply to yourself?

• It's basically legal. Trudeau is saying he's gonna legalize it but I don't care what it's legal status is now.

• @fueledbythc Well, I was talking legality in the US. We're further from it than u guys

• Racists, homophobes, sexists... I just automatically hate anyone who isn't a humanist.

I also intensely dislike class snobs, people who think they're superior to others just because they have more money.

Violent/aggressive people are also a pet peeve of mine... especially when you can just tell they couldn't even throw a half decent jab.

• Lots of things, but the first one that comes to mind is arrogance. Can't stand being around someone who thinks it's better than others around them.

• 1. Dont like Hot Pockets lol jk
    2. Two faced people
    3. Overly Egotistical people
    4. Racists
    5. People that are saying "I'm high af right now" 24/7
    6. People who hurt animals
    7. Hurt anybody especially kids
    8. People who immediately assume ur satanic for liking metal
    9. People who base ur personality from ur music taste
    10. Ignorance
    11. Rapists
    12. Asking me to buy drugs even after I refused many times

• Rednecks
    Hillbillies
    My rivals
    Old-fashioned people
    If they are super religious or sometimes even religious
    KKK
    Pirates
    Nazis
    ISIS
    Any terrorists

• You do realize that original rednecks were socially liberal
      They literally fought a WAR with coal companies for the right to unionize
      A shooting war.
      The national guard had to be called in.
      But there were coal miners and strike breakers shooting each-other in the appalachians over the right to unionize

• ignorance, racism

• People who say fam or smh

• Stupidity
    Tattoos
    Piercings
    Poor personal hygiene
    Rude and aggressive behaviour

• My friend is all three.

• Well old Friends. She got angry at me because of my report card. I had good grades, but she was still pissed and decided she didn't like me anymore.

• @Dog19
      If that relationship works for you. . . fine, but the day may come when you re-evaluate whether or not having her in your life is a good thing for you.

• Being judgmental and shady.

• Mostly arrogance and hypocrisy

• When they don't compliment my amazing bod right away, smh miss me with that bullshit

• To be honest your bod sucks
      I'd rather have a swimmer or runners body
      Its far more important to me to be able to run, shoot, and hike than just pick up large things

• @Waffles731 dash 40 yards in 4.9 at 6'3 218 son you never gettin here, lvl up

• @Waffles731 it's far more important to sackbwhich my big amazing Greek god bod is amazing at

• - stalkers
    - close minded
    - who use my kindness

• Having a freaking rat face or a snobby, self-absorbed attitude.

• When they lie or have a punchable face.

• Being a Neo-Nazi'
    Being a Fascist
    Liking trump

• Simply lack of appreciation

• When they talk

• Racist, ableist, homophobic, xenophobic, lookist, feminist.

What Girls Said 19

• If they're inconsiderate. For example, if there's an empty chair and the other person grabs it so they don't have to stand and lets me stand instead... I seriously dislike people like that

• Why do you think it is your right to the chair, your nothing special,

• Actually I am. I wonder what you classify as 'special,' to begin with.

Anyways, it's not even about having a 'right' to something. I'd just stand if there was one seat and two people out of courtesy. It's simple manners

• Biggest ones are people who are mainstream, fake or have high egos

• On first judgement:
    1. If they smell like shit
    2. If they're acting outwardly disrespectful (for example rushing the cashier, not yielding, speeding, being a dick to the waitress, etc.)
    3. If they're being unresponsive towards me... Like if I say hello and they act retarded and they ignore me... When they very blatantly heard me. It's passive aggressive.
    4. Arrogant, rude, close minded. Bad attitude. Selfishness

• i hate people that insult the mentally disabled like you just have, you are so rude, close minded and have bad attitude and it is everyones right to ignore you and they should. Your not entitled to have notice taken of you. get over yourself. I expect your mostly reffering to men that won't treat you like princess by not letting you go first, lots of females are like that, it is not a womens God given right to go first id ignore you because you are rude and arrogant and have a bad attitude.

• The word retarded is a word designed to insult the mentally disabled so you are insulting the mentally disabled. Bollocks to you dumb young idiots thinking it refers to anybody else, the word always' is to insult the mentally disabled.

• I think you are mentally disabled. 😢

• *Closed mindedness/small mindedness.
    *Their apathy/lack of interest and motivation
    *If they're attachy
    *If they don't have a personality of their own/will say anything to make you like them.

• If they're down right cocky and arrogant. It makes it hard to want to stay/talk with people like that

• If they are cruel to animals, if they are rude, offensive, or degrading to the people around them, and if they whine and complain.

• When I see them be a dick to someone for no good reason.

• Easily offended

• If they give off bad vibes, have a bad attitude, a cocky attitude, lying.

• if they're not laid back, aren't open minded and do not have a sense of humour.

• if we are at a restaurant and they seem so nice but turn around and are so rude to waiters/waitresses then I can not stand you.

• fake people. Or people who seem flaky. I don't like them. I don't like two-faced people.

• I hate rudeness and language

• their energy
    if my animals don't like them

• Rude
    Closeminded
    Racist

• When hey r mean at certain points

• Aggressive. Ignorant. Bigot. Showoff. Abnoxious. Self-pitying.

• If he or she does not have any manners.

• Arrogance.