Would you marry divorced woman/man?

• Yes if they don't have kids
  • Yes even if they have kids
  • No Just single

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't had that experience, but I don't see why that would be a reason in itself to not be with someone. People get divorced all the time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends why they got divorced but yes, if they don't gave kids.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes provided there is love

• No. can't remember the exact number, but something like 90 or 95% of second marriages end in divorce.

• Really? I find that number hard to believe. I would think second marriages would tend to last a lot longer and be more likely to make it work than first marriages. People have the advantage of knowing what they did wrong the first time, don't they? I've only ever been married once, but this is my husband's second marriage--his first one only lasted 6 years, and we've been married for 18 years so far, and are still happy. For many of my friends, it's the same.

• @MargaritaPeach You know some exceptions, but in general I dont think marriage is something that gets better the second time around.
      From my experience, after the first divorce people seem care less and find it easier to do it again.
      Like I said I can't remember the number but its way over the divorce rate for first marriages, which is already about 50%

• True... I just hope it's not 95%. That's pretty daunting lol

• Depends... On why she got divorced... And if she has got children..

• It's not ideal but yes I would

What Girls Said 3

• It would depend on the circumstances, the nature of their divorce, and how they are with their ex wife (especially if they have kids).

• Sure, if I was in love with them.

• Probably not. Too much baggage.