Do you smoke weed or enjoy getting tipsy more?

• tipsy
  • high
  • some other "drug"
  • how about just a good night rest
  • other
I prefer cigarette head rush. since it doesn't mess you up for the next few hours :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It totally depends on my mood I guess, I prefer being tipsy on a night out but being high when I just wanna chill

Most Helpful Guy

• God, I can't believe I'm admitting this, but no one knows me here at least! But my love affair is with opioids/opiates. I don't smoke (anything), and only drank... well I drank, and do drink on occasion (like 'daytime'), but only because it's quite difficult to get my true lover... and pain hurts...(by definition!)

I am not a fan of weed. Sorry! But I am also not reckless, I am a very careful, and deliberate user of what I use!

Sleeping sucks! Because I have at least a million dreams of things that I want to, and DO do (not to be confused with doo-doo!), and/or think about, but with a broken back and a femur that's 90% titanium dioxide, I just like to inject life into my... uhm... life (?) when I can... LOL... but not really "lol".

So do I like the high? Yes, absolutely! But I also want to be able to function! And with the newest laws, that makes it increasingly difficult to live without. And to be with, implies taking risks that may place me behind bars! So what's a boy to do?

What Girls Said 8

• I don's smoke weed or do drugs so I have to vote A

• Don't smoke, Don't do drugs and I don't' drink alcohol. Only on rare occasions. Like Christmas XD

• The best drug of all: sleep.

• I love it all ! Tipsy.. Weed and other drugs

• Nope.

• I like sleeping best. =)

• I enjoy being tipsy

• Nah, neither.

What Guys Said 7

• Drugs are boring, sleep is enjoyable every time.

• Never smoked or did any drugs. Don't want to. Don't see any benefit in the long run.

• One could argue the same about breathing air... in the long run...(right?)... always leads to death! But in the very-near term, here-and-now... there are benefits to both! (arguably!)

• When I smoked weed (a long time ago), I use to like smoking weed far more than drinking alcohol. I enjoy a drink every once in a while now... I don't smoke anymore though.

• As far as sleeping goes, meh. As soon as I wake up, I get up. I don't like sitting around in bed. I can't sleep once it gets light outside. I tend to wake up in the middle of the night for no real reason. Overall I get 7 or so hours of sleep a night, and don't care for anymore. I don't find a nights rest satisfying, but it is necessary. i am grumpy when I'm extremely sleep deprived though.

• Sleeping is definitely overrated! . . . "Meh!" <---LMAO! :) [Nice touch!]

• Neither for me

• I like smoking joints and getting drunk at the same time. But I love taking dabs the most

• i dont really partake in narcotics or booze much any more

• Getting high is way better. Alcohol makes me dizzy. Weed gives a wonderful buzz right through your body and everything becomes interesting and funny