Is this disrespectful?

Ok so i have post an opinion (a gif contains message "I DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM DOING" on a question here can you judge it? was it disrespectful to anyone or was it just funny?

Is this disrespectful?

OK here is the link of that question too so you can better see the question and my gif (opinion).
http://www.girlsaskguys.com/qt/how-do-i-look/q1958330-am-i-sexy-am-i-look-good
Tell me its funny or disrespectful to anyone

OK one more thing to ADD here

The Asker has not said it disrespectful but someone yup its someone else who told me that

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it is disrespectful at all

What Girls Said 1

• It's extremely dumb.. lol

• I agree its stupid and I really meant for it but how its disrespectful?

• I dont think it's disrespectful unless her boyfriend or someone other than her posted it.

What Guys Said 3

• Meh, i lol'd

If it is offensive, its far from the wost thing said

• Not funny or disrespectful just pointless

• that's right

• OK one more thing to ADD here

• I'm just saying that how it could look.
      I didn't see it that way.

• I don't understand what you're getting at?

• ok telling you about it... someone assume it disrespectful to her ! I mean I saw a question and opened it for post an opinion right ! and seen a boob shit there I just seen it and find indifferent and posted a meaningless gif !! but I don't know how it become disrespectful to anyone I mean I didn't said that, "its nice boobs or your my desire" etc. then how its disrespectful lol

• Ok, well no its not disrespectful one bit ;-D