If someone told you to write down things you hated about yourself how many pages would you need?

Assuming backsides didn't exist XD that's just too darn complicated.

• Less than half a page or exactly half a page (dang someones near perfect )
  • One full page.
  • 2-3 pages.
  • 4-5 pages.
  • 6-7 pages.
  • 8-9 pages.
  • 10+ pages (i feel you)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm already a verbose person. 10th grade English class I took, my teacher really drilled expounding on topics in me. Made me write like 10-15 page essays on very little information. So, I could expound on how much I hate myself pretty much indefinitely. I could write a book, though it would involve a lot of cause and effect: not specifically all things that I hate about myself, but backstories and connections on how one thing (or 100 things) led to me developing a quality I hate about myself, et cetera.

I really think that people who can't give off a list of 5,000+ things they hate about themselves are delusional. That they ignore the things they don't like about themselves, don't want to look at it. Like a self-defense mechanism. That's why you really can't trust their poll votes, on various topics, in my opinion.

I like this specific quote by David Benetar, "Cheery optimists have a much less realistic view of themselves than do those who are depressed.” Then comes something like "one might want to focus on the cloud, rather than the silver lining, if one wishes to avoid being soaked by self-deception."

It's easy not to hate yourself if you just dust them under the carpet of your brain, ignore them, then try to actively focus on only your good qualities.

• I'll add that the more things you realize that you hate about yourself, the closer you are to becoming someone you don't hate (as much). As they say, realizing the problem is the first step. That's what I meant by the cloud vs silver lining thing.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Tbh the only thing I dont like about myself is the fact I got type 1 diabetes but fk it, thats life right?
    If you focus on your negatives you will never get anywhere because everyone has their own problems to deal with and there will always be people worst off than you. The best way to look at life is realize that there are some things you can't change so just make the best with what you've got.

• If I was making just a bullet point list? One page.
    If I was expected to go into any detail on any of it? Especially considering how wordy I can be?
    Just drop the pad of paper over there, and I'll get back to you.

• My handwriting is pretty small. No need for a full page. But it would depend on if I have to just list a few things or actually give an explanation / description on why I chose it. Still don't have much to say.

• Actually I'll write only one word "Everything" because everything I hate about myself

• I don't think it'd be more than one page.

• I'll have to write a novel, possibly! :P

• I don't hate anything about myself. I'm a very understanding person.

About the only thing i really hate about other people is when they are extremely inconsiderate or dangerous/violent and I'm none of those things.

What Girls Said 9

• I mean, maybe it's the fact that I have been through a lot of CBT, but there isn't anything that I hate about myself. There are things that I'm working on, but I don't hate myself in any capacity. I'm not perfect and I would never claim to be but I don't believe in unnecessary self-flagellation either.

• Can most of it be a list of people I wish I didn't need to deal with in my life because they are so dang hateful? Lol

• hate? i wouldn't be able to write that but if it's stuff i want to work on then i'd be able to write around 2 pages.

• Better question is how many books I'd need

• how many trees are we cutting down to make paper

• Probably half a page.

• I write really small, so that's why I only said 2-3 pages.

• I wouldn't even need a pencil, I literally can't think of one thing I hate about myself

• At least dislike then?

• Really? Again? Ahhh ! Damnn I meant * myself

• Don't say that! I'm sure you're beautiful.

• Simple one page? ALL