Favorite 1990s Cartoon Shows?

Here's a couple that I know are from the 90s what are some of your favorite Cartoon Shows from the 90s

• Beavis and Butthead 1993-2011
  • Tom and Jerry Kids 1990-1994

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG i totally forgot about Tom and Jerry i adored that show. Also, i loved power puff girls

What Girls Said 2

• I watched too many of them to list here. But my favorites were Dexter's Lab and Ed Edd & Eddy.

• Aw come on you can name more if you want (:

• Hey Arnold, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Cow and Chicken, Johnny Bravo, The Powerpuff Girls, Catdog, The Wild Thornberrys, Spongebob, Rocko's Modern Life...

I also watched a bunch of old cartoons like Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes, and a bunch of early 2000's cartoons, so I'm not sure which other cartoons are from the 1990's.

• That's cool (:

• Hey Arnold and the rugrats were my favorites

What Guys Said 4

• Tom and Jerry kids! Not as good as regular Tom & Jerry, but still pretty good!

• We had too toonami, that was the ship.

• Yeah I remember toonami that was beautiful (:

• It's sad now, teen titans being replaced with teen Titan go. I cringe everytime I witness it.

• Yeah it's pretty sad they should just continue it because a lot of people keep thinking what's going to happen but never got to see

• Batman: The Animated Series, Powerpuff Girls, Samurai Jack, Doug, Rugrats, Gargoyles, Tailspin.. Too many to name! I watched basically all of them

• Umm... Courage the cowardly dog? Popeye the sailor man? POKEMON ?