People what should I do?

Basically I have had a huge crush on this girl for a while but only found yesterday that she fancied me and she implied it makes me think she may still do and we get along really well too and quite flirtatious too but I'm going travelling in 4 days and I really want to tell her how I feel but she also has a boyfriend, WHAT SHALL I DO? :/

P. s. I'm not sure if I looked into this the wrong way/too much but she kept on saying that's "why I love you" I know I'm probably being a loser and she could just be over-friendly but the way she was saying it made me think differently

Most Helpful Guy

• If she has a boyfriend I honestly would just forget about it. Cheating isn't good for any party involved and there are plenty of girls out there that you can date without fucking up a relationship and making yourself look like a dick.
    As with the saying "I love you" and such some girls just do that. I have female friends that kiss and hug me whenever we meet. I have one friend in particular who is in a relationship but will always say "I love you" to me when we hang out or talk on the phone so you are probably just overthinking it.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Well if she could cheat on her boyfriend then there is more chance she could cheat on you if you get into a relationship it's always flattering finding out some likes us but she has a boyfriend

• Ummm hmmm leave hey alone.. Dude she is taken so don't get into trouble... Don't go and tell her anything... Just move on

• doesn't she have a bf? why do you wanna hurt a brother?

• *has. maybe that guy is a nice guy. you can't marry everyone you loves. some loves are best untold.