Why do people claim that humans are naturally aggressive when the average person is a pussy?

I don't get why people LOVE to claim that humans are naturally evil/warlike when the average man worldwide are a bunch of pacifistic, feminized pussies that shun fighting and value passive-aggression.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think people are naturally evil. But there is a lot of war around the world. People are aggressive when the feel threatened.

• Soldiers are aggressive, leaders are aggressive, civilians are passive. There are more people than not who preach about how 'violence is never the answer' and that 'arguments should be talked out, not fought out'. with people viewing physical altercations as barbaric and low-brow.

The average human is a weakling completely dependent on authority to protect them.

• people are naturally evil. manipulative that is. it's how we've successfully survived before we became the dominant species.

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha well passive aggressive is still aggressive. If you see someone is going to fall into a hole and don't stop them. Yeah I guess the masses of men live lives of quiet desperation. Not Dan Pena though, nor John Cena. Not me so help me god.

Aggression is repressed brutally by the state. The state which is aggressive, to other nations. We are brutally repressed and discouraged when she show assertive tendencies.

The more capable we are of fighting- like when we lift weights and get strong, the less we may desire to do so because testosterone makes us actually more serene. I recommend every man lift weights and put on muscle.

There may be hormones imbalances which make man less aggressive. We spend our youth sitting down in school and often sitting at work. If we are aggressive, we lose our jobs and money, and maybe we have a mortgage. We should seek freedom. some people channel their aggression, into art. well sexed men are probably less aggressive but I could be wrong. everything is compartmentalized; aggression is outsourced. One guy makes the decision, one guy gives the orders, one guy pulls the trigger, taxpayers foot the bill.

It's a competition of forces. Humans are naturally nationalistic, men moreso than women for biological reasons. There are competing forces though.

Maybe you'd enjoy reading NIetzsche

we are so much a product of our time. We can step outside of it but then we are deemed eccentric.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 19

• You're question makes absolutely no logical sense. The opposite of "aggressive" is not "pussy/coward", the opposite of aggressive is peaceful. The opposite of "pussy/coward" is not aggressive either because the opposite of being cowardish is being brave or courageous. Being aggressive and a pussy are not on the same line. Your question is like asking "why are so many people vegetarians when in reality everyone loves watching TV?" It's absurd. Being aggressive and being a pussy are not mutually exclusive. You can be aggressive and a coward at the same time, you can be a peaceful coward, you can be brave and aggressive or you can be brave and peaceful.

• PHYSICAL aggression is generally not welcomed in developed societies, so most of us grew up to, at LEAST keep our aggressions in check and under control, and many of us were taught to not BE aggressive, period. But some cultures (particularly lower-class cultures) see physical aggression as natural, normal, and necessary, and so it is much more common among those groups.

Without society to give structure and rules, though, most people would devolve into using whatever strength or power they had to get what they wanted at the expense of others, and the strongest and boldest would have the most. It would be kind of like The Road Warrior...

• They used to be aggressive, we are failing evolution. I hope the dolphins kill all humans and take over here soon lmao

• dolphins don't even lift though and would just LDAR once they beached themselves to come kill us.

• Hahahahahah!! 😂
      pm me breh, pls respawn

• Your description of males is a reflection of the degenerate state of the society in which you live.
    If you understood history, you would know that what you are observing is an unnatural condition.
    It is the result of decades of psychological conditioning.
    I am a former soldier and a dedicated student of a martial art. Neither I, nor my two sons, are feminised pussies.
    Some have learned that, to their great cost.

• good for you!

• Passive-aggression detected.

• Yeah, because your comment was passive-aggressive.

• Lmaoooo Jenkins jumped from 6k to 22k followed on ig in week lmao

• You need to recheck your sources.

• Leaving a nasty comment online in all caps =/= aggressive behavior.

• Lol take away the consequences of murder and watch how many people will kill each other for looking at each other funny.

• Yeah, because that's what's stopping psychopathic behavior. Which is why criminals still exist and people still kill each other. You thinking the law stops crime is retarded lol.

• I think you're confusing two things amongst the other. You're speaking of all the people because of a few that you know or have seen that come off as gentle or not aggressive. But naturally, humans are competitive domineering. Read a history book and you'll see how many wars have been started

• It's society and how they're raised is why they're upsides. It's pc to raise children to be that way now. I was taught to respect others and never start anything but don't be afraid to finish anything either.

• Fuck that I'll punch you in the dick if you said that in person to my face. :v
    Dunno where you got those finding from but the news and the violence around the world determined that to be a lie. Humans ARE VIOLENT, it takes a lot for us not to be.

• I only hear vegans say that honestly

• that''s cause most people don't have the power to be aggressive.

• It's very funny. The average person is too afraid to fight nowadays. It's sad.

• All it takes is an average person given the right circumstances

• People with pushy, overblown, and obnoxious violent personalities can dominate and warp percentions.

• It is because we are aggressive. Even the passive aggression you are talking about is aggression. We did not descend from the people that waited patiently in line for our turn. Because people are so feminized and female aggression is commonly more passive than male aggression, that has become the new social norm.

Maybe it is because I am a guy, but lets face it, the threat of knowing you will get your ass kicked for stepping out of line goes a long way to keeping people acting civilized. Aggression has many benefits, but like most things it requires balance. Our society is currently out of balance.

• The people I surround myself with are the opposite of what you described.

You are clearly hanging out with people that are like this
    www.beonliest.com/.../...ey-style-fashion-icon.jpg

• i hang around people who fought often as kids, but I see more sissies than anything anymore.

• Humans are generally more dangerous in groups.

• hypsis.weebly.com/.../7273305_orig.jpg

You're playing too much videogames and looking too much telly.