Guys, what do you think of my personality?

I am usually sarcastic and pessimistic person who casually roasts people i dont like, also i roll my eyes a lot lol. Sarcasm is just my thing and i roast people only if they really bother me in the moment. I dont say that to them just to my bestie tho. But however i love to help people, i am trying my best to always have a smile on my face, i can joke nicely tho i have a bad humour and i love laughing on jokes (guys appriciate that for some reason). I am very honest and shy and i dont lie to people (only in emergency which is rare) and i hate to do so. I am trying to be more body confident. I have a moral standards which i try to not break. I am never offending people about something they can't change (looks, sexuality, etc.) and i am equality supporter. I love to read, solve those detective escape games, marvel and dc movies and metal. I also play bass. My favourite tv shows are sherlock, x files and American horror story. I also really love aliens. So what do you think of my personality? Am i a bad person?

0|0
3|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like an annoying girl who tends to have bitchy episodes lol

2|1
    0|0
    • Lmao i try my best to be nicer

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound pretty neat. I'd befriend you to be honest.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I've many friends like you.

Why would you question your goodness?

1|0
    0|0
  • The sarcasm aspect puts me off an otherwise lovely sounding personality.

2|0
    0|0
    • Its not like 24/7 sarcasm its just kind of thing when someone says something really stupid or defensive system

• You sound OK, then. Very dateable!

• You sound pretty cool. The roasting people you don't like (unless they're a total bitch/ass hole) I don't like. Other than that you sound fun.

1|0
    0|0
  • YES! YES!! You are a bad person

Lol you aren't a bad person. I have a best friend that you sound pretty similar to. At first I wasn't able to tolerate her bitchyness and sarcasm so much which is why she and I would fight a lot lol but I slowly adjusted to her personality and now I notice that I tend to gravitate towards people that have a snarky personality. I don't like the goody goody type of person.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why, my dear, do you care one iota what a bunch of strangers think of you? You sound sweet. (And pretty insecure, too.) Go out there and share that in the real world! Stop wasting your time here with us!

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds almost like me.

1|0
    0|0
  • You sound cool! I would totally hang with u!

1|0
    0|0
  • You seem similar to be besides the pessimistic side and the nerdy things.

1|0
    0|0
  • You sound cool, you play instruments, we would be friends

0|0
    0|0
  • it sucks

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2