Why on this site girls who sleep around are praise and guys who sleep around are shamed?

I guess the pendulum as shifted girls are given praise for sleeping around while guys are shamed for it.

Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lmaoo because this shits filled with sexually frustrated glee nerds, They should be glad I m still here to keep it real with this gdis lmao shame all u want, I pull more in hour than em in whole their life

What Guys Said 12

• Please provide evidence for your claim. You're just blurting out stuff. I've never seen anyone on here say "I hate guys who sleep around but I love girls who sleep around".

• Because the over liberal majority of this site hates the hole "if a man sleeps around he's a legend, if a woman does it she's a slut", so the roles have been so massively reversed because of that now men are cunts and the chicks are empowered

• They're mostly cuckoo on this site that's all. They live an Internet life. No bearing in the real world. I laugh at most of them

• This website is mostly the opposite of what people say and do in real life life lol.

• Because that's how it is. Women's value drops for every sexual partner they have

• It only shifted on an anonymous website. It's still the same as it's always been.

• i blame the patriarchy lol

• i dont give a shit. i will sleep with you anyways

• I just shame both of them. Prejudice equality! ;p

• Because this site is full of horny beta white knights that hate guys that get action...

• Because of femi-nazis?

• becuz all girls are sluts

What Girls Said 9

• I think promiscuous girls encourage others to be promiscuous so they feel better about their own choices. I still maintain that a pretty good number of girls who claim to be happy in the lifestyle are only living that way because they have low self esteem, or can't find the right guy to commit to them, or whatever. Not all, but if they were honest I really think a good majority are unhappy and hollow inside following each encounter. In turn, they encourage others to follow suit so they can justify the behavior.

Again, not all. Some are perfectly satisfied this way.

• When did this happen and where was I?
    Because I have observed the exact opposite on this site.

• Are we on the same website?

• Well that's not true at all...

• I think some of it is that girls who sleep around are seen as "empowered", while guys are more likely seen as maybe taking advantage of women. Not that it's fair to be biased either way, but that's how it goes.

• I haven't noticed what you mentioned, but i think neither should be shamed. People should stay out of others sex life.

• Oh. It's opposite day. 👍

• I think it's crazy people praise or shame either. Such busy bodies

• Everyone wants to be the victim now days. Someones always going to say they're being attacked no matter what. It's all bull crap.