Anyone else having weird weather?

Last week we had sunny skies and 60 degree weather. Today it's 30 degrees and snowing. What?

Anyone else having weird weather?

Most Helpful Guy

• We've been having a really weird week in Chicago. It's been cold, raining and snowing for days. The snow isn't really sticking (except last night, but it's all gone now).

It's supposed to be spring, at least give us a warmer weather >.>

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• Unusual in the NorthEast USA. Very warm to snow within days. Glad I'm not sensitive to sudden weather or pressure changes. My mom had headaches for a couple of days because of the change.

• Yeah it was windy as of late and there was snow too, it was also very cold today, where as last week it was near 80.. I'm on the east coast

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...818fce4014.jpg

It was nice last week, SNOWED over the weekend, now it's 7C outside and getting warmer.

• Yes very weird weather in Chicago. Thursday it was decent outside then yesterday, it rained then snowed then was clear and then it dropped down to the 30s overnight and my windshield froze over. Today it's in the high 40s/low 50s.

All this and yet people still deny climate change.

• Yep. The amount of tornadoes this year has been astronomical. We use to basically get them when hurricanes came with the occasional random water spout off the coast. Last month we had tornados like 3 times a week. I felt like I was in Kansas or something...

• It was so hot here, now we have the rain.

• Yeah that sounds like Massachusetts we got 70 degree weather in march and then it snowed earlier this week

• Yup same here.
    I was ready for warmer weather last week and temperatures dropped this week like crazy, a bit disappointing but what can you do. Its April but the temperatures go up and down so often it seems a bit unusual.

• Spring is about a month early where I live in Canada

• Yeah it snowed where I am too.

• Yup it barely snowed this winter and now it's April and it's snowing wtf

• YESSSS all day it was dusty and freaking 40 C and at night it suddenly got cold and raining

• It's called climate change. It happens.

• Two days ago it was in the mid 80s today it rained

• Vancouvers weather has been so beautiful lately. The sun is making me so happy.

• it is sooooo hor here like 40 degrees !!

• Are you talking Fahrenheit or Celsius? I'm in the US so I'm not too familiar with Celcius if so!😅

• Holy crap! That's so hot x. x

• yeppppp so if u are going to come here bring ur sunblock and get ready for first degree burns :)

• Yeah.. got snow here yesterday... weather up and down...

• 60 degrees which country?

• Come to Canada we had snow Monday and right now dealing with crazy winds and +7*C

What Girls Said 14

• Yeah def got crazy weather here in Michigan. Was 40's and getting warm then snow and ice and now got a winter storm coming with sleet, snow and rain and possible 3 inches accumulation and calling for 70's by next weekend

• Fahrenheit is very weird.

• Yes It was so damn cold yesterday and now its hot as hell!

• Yah. It rained and snowed yesterday and looked like December when I woke up this morning.

Now all the snow seems to be gone but we have a winter weather advisory again for tonight / tomorrow morning.

But 50s+ this coming week.

• Lol well we live in the same state so your weather is usually my weather. But yes. It's very winter like outside. I'm not a fan.

• It's been a mix of rain and snow all day. I'm not a fan. 😑

• Yea, a week ago it was 72 degrees here but now it's like 34

• Nope it's been nothing but sunny all day today

• Yeah, it's hell

• Minus 12 C. & forecasting 4-6 inches of snow overnight here.

• Same

• Not really. It's just sunny today.

• 70's and 80's here. Sunny

• yes this was 70 a week and now it's 40 with rain