Who eats breakfast in the morning?

If so what do you have?

• Yes
  • No, but i should.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do, i can't start the day without my breakfast lol and it depends it can be eggs, oats, yogurt with some fruit or cereal

Most Helpful Guy

• I eat breakfast somewhere between 7am and 9am depending on the day. It can be cereal with Warm milk, oatmeal with fruits, or pancakes with fruits.

What Girls Said 28

• I always eat breakfast. If i don't, i start to feel dizzy and faint mid-morning. I usually just have a bowl of cereal

• I don't but I know I should :(

• I eat breakfast at night. I know I'm such a f*cking REBEL😎

• I typically eat eggs and yogurt. Sometimes I will throw in some fruit.

• Yes, when I wake up earlier. Which doesn't happen everyday lol
    Usually I have a cheese and ham toast, and a glass of milk. Sometimes I also have an yogurt. Other times I just eat a bowl of cereal.

• Actually, I don't eat it that often. I'm just not hungry in the morning.

• Mostly boiled eggs and fruit

• Breakfast? Yup. In the morning? Nope :P

• Sometimes I skip, but other times I'll eat a really crummy (bad) breakfast. My family doesn't buy good food, simply put.

• I'd say 90% of the time, I don't. But I know I should.

• Yes. Oatmeal.

• i always eat breakfast, never miss it. it's my favorite meal and i change it up everyday.

• I wonder why less boys eat in the morning.

• I drink one glass of Orange juice, And eat a banana and a yogurt

• I rarely ever miss breakfast.

• Usually Hot cereal & toast or The full eggs ham hash browns & toast.

• Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.
    Usually I'll have eggs and toast.

• A bowl of cereal

• Either cereal, a toasted sanwich or an omelette with cheese and turkey. Ugh, now I got hungry!!!

• I do most of the time

• I usually don't but if I do then I go with cereal and milk or maybe some yoghurt.

• Sometimes eat some buttery pancakes and round sausages YESSA

• I have a sandwich that I melt in the convection oven, and black tea with a lemon in it. Every single morning, since I was 8... it's great though, u know keeping the traditions going lol

• A bowl of cereal.

• no, i prefer sleeping more

• no, i don't. Sometime I eat some aloe vera but that's all

• Yes, but I'm working on skipping one meal a day.
    This entire weekend I haven't eaten breakfast thankfully. I'll eat breakfast during the week and skip lunch during the week.

• Oh yes, but not yet. It must be amazing to eat baked chicken.

• Not "I should." I wake up at 5:30. I have to leave at 6:30. I have to get dressed and ready. I have no time to have the buffet.

What Guys Said 21

• I have cereal in the morning. Pancakes sometimes. Fried eggs other times. Carbs are important in the morning. Protein is best at night, some for lunch. I usually skip lunch, though. So I only have probably around 2 cups of cereal in the morning. Snack sometimes at lunch, like a granola bar or something. Then a fairly big dinner, incidentally.

I swap between oatmeal with cinnamon and brown sugar or cereal. I'll eat one of those for a few months, then switch it up. Though, the cereal seems to give me more energy than the oatmeal does--so I'll have cereal if I know I'm going to be very active for the day.

It's gotta be frosted mini wheats. Developed a taste for them a few years ago when I wound up in the hospital.

• Not when I am going to work. I feel blah for about 1/2 hour after I wake up, so I don't feel like eating. On weekends is a different story! When I get to sleep in a bit and wake up on my own I love love love going for breakfast. I go every weekend for a great breakfast, bacon eggs, toast, homefries! Mmmmm!

• About to have Kellogg's Coco Pops! :P

• I do lol and it varies but the one consistent is always coffee, black two spoonfuls of sugar, grits with butter, salt and pepper.

• Grits!! Someone else knows what this stuff is and actually eats it! Lol Are you from the South? Where? Haha

• @Southern_Shorty Hah yup vital part of the day and no I'm not from the south I'm from Kansas but my father and his family grew up in Georgia so that's were I got it from.

• I am the complete opposite I often go to 5/6 pm the next day without food - I feel stuffed when I wake up in the morning.

• What a question :D A sandwich with lettuce, tomato, onions, a fillet of steak and old English cheese. I also eat fruit: apples, bananas, pears, oranges - take your pick. Vegetables (carrots are my favourite). Warm up the soup I made the previous night. Take two eggs, fry them, add a toast and cup of tea. Oatmeal, some other days..

the list is nigh endless

• I skip Breakfast always. Once in a while I will eat it for a late night Dinner

• Rarely do. Breakfast first thing really isn't that important anyways. Maybe just some water and good to go. By chance I had breakfast today at Dennys with my dad

• 2 bananas is what I eat.

• Not for the past few weeks, Intermittent Fasting n Ketosis Summer Cut crew checking in.

• Today I had a banana and a coffee.

• Porridge or bran flakes most morning :)

• Yeah it's usually eggs, a sandwich, a smoothie or a bowl of cereal. I can never skip breakfast or I'll feel weak

• Not in over 35 years. The last thing I can imagine is waking up and putting food in my mouth.

• Not but I should.

• That's the only time you can eat breakfast. Redundant wording:/

• Yes sir I do eat breakfast in the morning

• I do i have porrige and my suppliments :)

• Coffee with a splash of cold milk to cool it down. That's the breakfast of champions!

• A farmers breakfast.

• Scrambled eggs on toast with a ton of Siracha sauce! (or just a bowl of cereal XD)