How much am I smart to have IQ 160 in age 13?

I had IQ test score as 160 and it was maximum score to get for that test. I always have trouble people not understanding me and feel lonely about it. Do you, too?

Most Helpful Guy

• An IQ of 160 puts you in the elite of the elite, but having a high IQ does not mean that you can slack off.
    Two of the highest IQs in the world wash dishes, because they were/are too lazy to do anything with what they were given.
    You need to work hard and school and pick a degree that will give you a piece of paper that will translate to an income at the other end of the rainbow.
    My ernest suggestion would be to do something in the sciences, if your intelligence is in that area.
    You will find this linked article interesting. It is about what is known as Gardner's Multiple Intelligences.
    http://www.tecweb.org/styles/gardner.html
    Do not drink mains water, especially if it is fluoridated. Do not use fluoridated toothpaste. Fluoride will kill one IQ point per year. For an average person, 20 years of fluoridated water will turn them into a borderline retard.
    See the linked article about a study done by the Harvard Medical School, which was published in 2012.
    www.hsph.harvard.edu/.../
    See also:
    http://fluoridealert.org/studies/brain01/
    Finally, as someone who also has an IQ in the genius range (although nowhere near your score), I would warn you of the 'normals' who will be jealous of you and will try to pull you down to their level every way that they can.
    The average person cannot possibly understand how and why you see and understand in the way that you do. Do not take advice from 'normals'. Take advice from people who are on your level. You can seek them out at Mensa.

• Yeah, that's exactly how I'm thinking. Also what you linked are all very interesting, although I've thought exactly same as what it says- I mean geniuses have their own efficient ways to learn, they're all different and have their own developed skills. Anyway thanks a lot :)

• lol @ flouride. and lol @ compartmentalizing/pigeonholing all geniuses and all "normals".

Don't listen to this scrub, QA

• @cheesesteak7
      Keep sucking on that fluoride and ignoring the evidence.
      You will be a complete retard soon enough, unless bone cancer gets you first.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow. It's great! Did you take an online test or an official test, if it was online it can be wrong but if it an official test it's very very amazing. You'll be the next DaVinci in the age of 20 if you gain that. People who have IQ more than 130 is included as genius.

I have a lot of genius friends in school and sometime they talked about something that not 'down to earth' but fortunately I could get what were they talking about though I'm not genius. But there are some other friends who couldn't get it. I think, what can you do is socialize with another genius people, or if you want to talk to people which not genius (sorry I don't mean to be rude and discriminate), you should make your words easier to be catch by them. Actually when a genius feel lonely, it's because they are too introvert, so don't be like that and start to mingle with people around you.

I don't mean to be cocky but my IQ is 127, almost genius, but actually I don't match with 'genius things and such'. Hahaha. xD

• Hahaha you know what? Korean (as I am) average iq is 106, and almost every ordinary Korean have 110+. So in Korea if you tell your iq and almost genius then you'd be mocked by them. But still, your iq is very high compared by average right?👍 awesome!

• Thank you.

What Guys Said 30

• OK, let's assume this is a legitimate IQ test. That's highly unlikely, but let's just say it is.

Don't worry about your IQ, just do good in school. It doesn't matter what your IQ is nearly as much as what you do with it. If you have an IQ of 180 and somebody else has an IQ of 98, but they get better grades than you, who is better off? Intelligence is nice, but by itself it won't get you very far.

What is it that people don't understand about you? Give an example. Or make one up that's the type of thing you are thing about.

Also, is this a case that they don't understand you, or that you don't understand them?

• I disagree. You can be successful without good grades. The world us full of over educated idiots.

• @aliceinwonderland69

Yes, it's possible to be successful without good grades. The most successful person I know dropped out of school in grade 8. The second most successful person I know barely finished high school in the bottom 5%.

The point is that it's what you accomplish that's important, not your potential. IQ is only potential. Skill is also potential. But you have to do something with it. I said the asker should get good grades because that's where she is in life. It applies to other things besides grades.

• I'd like a link to the test. Anyone getting that high is dubious. 140 is considered genius.

That said, I understand the difficulty of saying things you think are perfectly reasonable, logical, etc, and having people look at you like your speaking in tongues. And exceptionally high IQ people tend to be more introverted which makes friends harder to find.

Find a hobby, one that stimulates your intellect, and find other people who share it.
    Also, find a hobby SPECIFICALLY designed to be one you enjoy but that does not take a lot of deep thought, and use it as a way to bond with normal intelligence people.
    And when I say "normal," I don't mean that as a pejorative in any way. I just mean people who fall within the normal range, and might get lost when you talk about some of the things that fascinate you.

• Well I'm Korean and now I'm speaking in English cuz' I learned it by myself (seriously, I'm not on my high horse, I'm just telling the truth) so how I said to you might sounded like, but I know that there are numerous people that are smarter than me and honestly I'm modest about it. Why did you say that I think myself is perfect on everything?

• @SüßeJäger did you take online test or the actual test that you should pay?

• I took an actual test a psychologist gave me. I took 2 different tests at different times.

• That's very high if it was a real test. Most very intelligent people are viewed as 'strange' by the lesser intelligent masses.

• It means that you're a storehouse of ability.
    Proof: You said you're Korean and learned English, which is no easy task considering your language shares no similarity with English. And you did it at 13, probably less.
    With 152IQ, I'm quite the same as you.
    At some point you'll stop caring about 'most' people.

• And yeah, keep in mind that no IQ test is truly accurate.

• Yeah but all of my family members got similar test score that I got tho, while some of people that I know got way more lower.

• Take the Stanford Binet online to get an accurate test.
    So... let me get this straight you want consolation from random strangers online because you got an abnormally high score on an IQ test... good for you... congrats? perhaps have your parents praise you or whatever.

• Well I took the real mensa test, hope you don't treat me as a young kid excited about high IQ score and being proud of it. And I took stanford binet test too but I'm not recieving any email result from it. Any reasons that you can think about?

• And also the cutline to join mensa is 132 for that test.

• No you don't upload a picture because it will have sensitive info such as your name and birth, you don't want people online to know that. Just put it in a frame on your wall.
      The minimum accepted score is 132 you just barely got in with a 134. If you had taken the Cattell it would be a much different outcome, but bueno

• Lol most tests you take whether it be an IQ test or a physiology /mental test or something in between are complete BS.

If you want to take a real IQ test then find one that's been certified by the military and used by the military those ones are legitimate or take one given to you by an actual professional.

• If you took a test online then its fake if you did in real life you're very smart. Gifted even

• 1. was it an online test? then forget about the result, 99.9% of them are useless
    2. having a high IQ doesn't make someone smart

• 1. I took the real test. 2. What you said is half right and half wrong, if you were right then why would people have made it? IQ doesn't always tell intelligence but not like 'not at all'.

• Which score did you get tho?

• Eh you don't get my point. I'm generally speaking. It's a stupid number which gives your a rough indication how well you can think in certain ways (don't know how to describe it correctly but you get my point). What you make out of that ability is a completely different story.
      Think about your number whatever you want. If you are really a smart person, then you won't give a fuck about it.

• Put your great intellect to the test and engage in intellectually challenging tasks, solving puzzles, for instance.

I have taken several iq tests, in school and at the place I work now and I pass with flying colours. It helps me do my job, otherwise unimportant. Intellect is not cause for loneliness, it's the attitude you have toward yourself and the people that surround you.. based on your supposed IQ. It's just a number and can be deceiving.

• you're a smart ass if you feel lonely from being smart. i have an iq in the upper 150's and i'm totally fine with people understanding me

• With a poor enough grammar level where you say "how much am I smart" I doubt you have an IQ of 160

• I'm Korean and learning English. It's been few days to learn tho, now you understand?

• Either invent something life changing, cure some incurable, Or stfu about it!

• Does your professors consider you a child prodigy? If you are that capaable, there are some special schools for these kind of children.

• i bet you kick ass at tetras.

• 160 is extremely highl, and your grammar does not suggest an exceptional genius-level intellect. No offence meant, I'm just saying that doesn't sound accurate. Do you think you're smarter than 99.997% of people?

• Your question wording and description lead me to believe otherwise. It would be an extremely high score for a 13 year old and if it was a real IQ test you took it could have been that you got lucky guessing?

• Nothing to brag about.. 2 years of teenage should dumb you down to a regular shmuck's level.

• Well I had 135 in your age and I was very lonely, but you must have brilliant brain :) It is worth it, later you will be with people who are closer to your level :)

• I have 69 iq baha

• A freaking 160 that's hard to believe

• You ability to relate to other people isn't due to your IQ...

• Well if that was a legitimate IQ test then you are considered a genius. Congratulations.

• dont trust iq test

• My shit is smarter than you

• You are still a bit young. If you apply yourself to it you should have no problem understanding other people and then their limitations will not annoy you so much. As far as them understanding you goes, what kind of understanding do you want? An intelligent person has the same emotions as a dimwitted one. Most people will be capable of understanding how you feel with a little prodding.

Make an effort to see yourself through other people's eyes.

• Jesus this post is taking more heat then the 13 year old girl boasting about how great Islam is. Show's what traits we want.

• fake n gay

• I took the real test, ask first before you say badly of somebody.

• If you really that smart you should be in college already and if your really that smart you should probably join mensa on the other hand I Internet iq test once told me I had a 192 Iq and I really don't so it could be a scam

• But I'm too young to join mensa and my parents wouldn't allow me to tho. Also I took real mensa test so it cannot be scam.

• That's such a prejudice. Not every intellectual people live their life as that amazing but just different than others.

• Let me explain this the average person is closer in iq to a dolphin then you wasting that extremely amazing gift for anything other than the advancement of humanity would probably result in millions of people dieing really

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11

• one of my tutors is a certified psychologist and he says that most online IQ tests are bullshit, except for the ones done in professional settings that are handed out by the board to participants.
    not to burst ur bubble, I'm sure ur intelligent, and i think it's wonderful, but make sure ur faith in urself isn't resting on that, but rather the effort u put in to perform so well =]

• With your grammar skills I highly doubt that it was a legit test, but whatever.
    IQ isn't important anyway. img00.deviantart.net/.../...andreaming-d80q2f8.jpg

• Well I'm Korean and learning English by myself. It's been few days to learn it and also Korean and English grammar is totally opposite and different. I haven't boast about myself tho, did I?

• LOLOL.. girl you got real swag.. xD

• @cinderelli
      Thanks, I appreciate this. 👌😂

• "How much am I smart to have IQ 160 in age 13?"

Okay sure, with that grammar, okay sure. Even if you actually got that score on an ACTUAL IQ test (not an online one), studies have suggested IQ isn't really significant as it does not accurately measure intelligence.

• I'm korean, not English native. I'm learning English by myself so my grammar might be bad.

• You're 13 but okay, you're a special snowflake so you're exempt from your own fallacious logic.

• Well anyway, I won't be responding anymore. I don't have time to waste arguing with special snowflake children. Best of luck, especially with that holier than thou attitude. Bye hun 😘.

• Sorry, but if you formulate a question this way, you don't have such IQ lol

Download neuro nation, it's good for the brain and shit, it has good games for brain stimulation. But man, don't trust the online tests.

you're Asian tho XD

whatever dude, I think it's better you're worrying about being intelligent instead of showing your butt as many girls your age do. Congrats for that!

• Ignore the haters. People are threatened by intelligence. It is very isolating. I don't tell people my IQ it never goes well. Hopefully you will learn from this.

• Yeah so true. I'm regreting now about posting this cuz' only 1%of people who sees my lost would understand and agree with me... but still I met you tho! 😊

• I'd suggest using your high IQ to learn how to speak and spell the English language properly first of all, you child prodigy lol

• If you did this online... that is not a legit official test to certify you as having a proper IQ score.

• I took the real test :q

• real test from where? at school?

You need to take several tests before you can confirm the legitimacy of your score. One test isn't enough.

And plus your only 13! :P if you can keep up with this score the same as when you are over 21... I'll keep my mouth shut.

• I paid for it and all of my siblings got similar scores, even if they were lower than me so there are lots of possibilities that I really got that score.

• congrats you're good at taking tests, but are you street smart? do you have skills?

• Having a high IQ makes you intelligent, not smart nor wise.

• I love how Koreans think they're smarter than everyone else when in actuality they just study more because they've been so far behind the last, oh I don't know, every decade in existence up until now.

• Eh... How can I put it nicely? The IQ test you took was clearly a bloody scam! How can you not notice that? Lol

• see? that's how normal people think me as.

• Not very worth enough to talk with you, I'll stop replying on you. Act your age.

• I shouldn't even have answered your question as your grammar skills are not coherent to your alleged IQ score. Ciao now, kiddo. Wish you all the best in your future trolling activities.