How do you think life would have been like for you in the 1930's and 1940's?

I think it would have been interesting to hear about the Gangsters like Dillenger and Bonnie and Clyde. Plus seeing all the detective movies in black and white. But the Depression and draft in World War 2 would be the worst part. But even then the prices of things were very reasonable

What would you do? What would you want to do back then?
@EmpatheticLady @XNicholemariex3 @Ginnyweasley97 @llorando @justbanannaz what about y'all

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't mind living in the 30's and 40's but I can see myself spending a lot of time at the library

• Good answer! Think you could live without modern conveniences such as internet

• I would have loved to have met Johnny Cash and Wanda Jackson myself. I did meet Johnny's son at the. college I attended. Plus my gradma also met some others I believe

• Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 5

• Honestly, I'm not really sure. I'd dress differently. That's for sure. My daily routine probably wouldn't consist of me working either.

• I wouldn't want to live in the 30's or 40's. I like having the luxuries and technology we have today

• It would have been pretty boring for me, and suck not being able to communicate with others.

• the 1930s were a tough time for angola due to colonialism so i'd rather not

• Im thinking 1930s in America. Who colonized Angola?

• portugal, i wouldn't want to be in america in the 1930s either with racism and all :P

• Terrible no electronics 😖

What Guys Said 7

• I would talk like this, seeeee?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yOMDmEP5QE0

• I would have fit in just fine like a glove.

I would walk into a dingy little bar put my flogger on the back of my chair, fedora on the table, brace a glass of tigers milk. And scan around for a broad with a nice pair of gams to bump gums with while I listen to the canary singing in the background, you have to watch out for the butter and eggs man, they can be trouble. You have to be careful though you can dipped in a place like this.

• Uh if I get to choose where I were born... probably England and joined the RAF for some of that flyboy life.
    A man can dream.

• Depending on where I would be.
    If I was back home in Ukraine than I'd either be fighting Soviet engineered starvation or the Nazis.

If I was in the West I'd have to live through the Great Depression and probably join a gang.

• I would want to live in the 20's but not the 30's and 40's

• it would be dogs hit... let's just say i'm a male and i'm not white...

• Way too boring, no money and nothing to do.