Do you think its best to leave quietly when someone is being an offensive Asshole?

Do you leave quietly even your knuckles itch?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's best to say something really nice. For example, a girl my work once said indirectly to me, that I'm straight up ugly, and she wouldn't even come go work if she had my face. Then I said to her, "well that's funny you think I'm ugly, because I think you're completely beautiful, oh well"" and then she just got speechless and was like "o-oh , umm, thanks" lol, she ended up trying to win me over after that, lol. Just be super nice to offensive asswholes, honestly it works

Most Helpful Guy

• yes its better to leave in that kind od situation, because anger is never good, anger leads to regrets.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes leave, the most powerful response is your silence. People who are offensive ass-holes generally act that way to draw you into a confrontation, so by walking away you take away their control . Silence is true wisdom at it's best

• Yes, it is better. Unless you want to get a reputation for being a violent psychopath. Then by all means, beat the shit out of the minor annoyance.

• yes it is better to leave quietly unless you are all ready knee deep in shit

What Guys Said 3

• yeah.. sneak away.. not worth a fight

• yeah, walk away

• No. Don't be a wuss and give what's coming to him.

• That's how I ended up singing papers in the police station. Some Assholes are amazingly noisy.