Is there anything you would physically fight for?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• I might fight to defend someone else if I had to, like if my partner was in danger, I'd do my best. It'd be pretty futile but I guess that in situations like that, I'd try.

• I'd only physically fight if I felt my life were endangered.
    However, it takes a while for me to get to the level where I want to put my hands on someone else.
    Verbal arguments come much quicker for me than assaulting someone.

• The people close to me.

• Everything I believe in and those I care about.
    Things I believe in such as bullying (I'll fight the bully) for example. I'll physically fight them but also I'll "fight" for what I believe in such as LGBT or equal rights for everyone etc.

• Family, my man that's all i guess i am not a physical person i never hit someone but i would do it for my people :3

• Animal rights.

• kids and family and my so when I ll have one lol

• Of course! I'd beat anybody up for a better laptop

• My boyfriend, that's it

• any of me friends and their kids don't start on them cause I would kill for them

• True friends and family

What Guys Said 23

• I feel like fighting a lot. I like fighting. I would physically fight for a lot of things. Usually some rude comment or someone being a douche.

I've fought a lot. Got scars all over my face. Got my chin smashed into the curb. Got both of my eyebrow... areas split open multiple times. Got a stick shoved right between my eyes (talk about lucky). Various other scars that I won't go into. Usually it was over something stupid someone said. Or I was putting on for mah homies. Just pissing contests, a lot.

It's so easy to run into the wrong dude though. Some pussy who can't handle a fistfight and pull a gun or a knife. I'm more conscious of that, now. For real.

It really pisses me off when people mock me.

Well. The old me's dead and gone. I avoid confrontation these days, if possible. So, now, I'd only fight if it was necessary. But I still have that rage inside me. If someone steps wrong, IRL, then I don't know if I can control myself. Depending on how much of a dick they're being. I have a craving for violence, sometimes. Other times, it sickens me. The curse of being human, in my opinion.

People act like they hate violence, but then why do they get off watching horror movies and all this other shit? It's like the Tool song, Vicarious. "I need to watch things die. From a good safe distance" They act like it's the worst thing, but they'll be the first to pop out the cameras when someone's getting shot.

I have no qualms about fighting. If it's necessary, I'll fight. I do have qualms about starting fights--now--though. And I'm always aware that a simple fight can quickly turn into a trip to the morgue. Ultimately, really shouldn't get into a fight without a weapon.

But yes. I would fight for many things. Protecting my family, my friends, my honor, etc.

• I used to fight a good deal, and usually over ultimately dumb shit, haha. I just think that nothing keeps people honest like a punch in the face. Too many people walk around on this planet acting like assholes and not paying a physical price, and that to me is a huge problem. Contrary to popular opinions of soft people, violence is an EXTREMELY effective solution to many problems in life😂

• Get em Colt nation

• That's how it is. Every guy has a line, and every guy knows that if he crosses that line, there's a fist waiting. Well. Most guys know that. I seriously hate how passive aggression takes the place of actual aggression, now. People just talk shit and gossip instead of settling things, usually. Bet, that's a big reason--or at least part of it--for the increasing mass shootings. People can't vent their frustrations or call someone out, without the threat of being thrown in jail. When they have a problem with someone, they just let all that aggression build and build and build until it explodes.

• I'll only fight to protect others and myself

• I've fought over parking spaces before, so maybe I'm not the best judge lol.

These days probably just family and my girlfriend.

• Yeah pretty much, over a parking spot just about anything if a guy wants to step up and throw down.

• Family.

• My life, my daughter's or granddaughter's life or safety.

• I've defended my sisters from pervs all of my life, so definitely family.

• Some fucking moneyyy.

• my parents.

• my family

• I'd physically fight for everything

• for myself.

• The safety of the people I love.

• If I was in danger and was forced to defend myself.

• The last piece of fried chicken

• man I've fought for stupid things
    so me fighting is easy, I'll fight over a crayon lol

• things and people i believe in :)

• family. nothing else is worth fighting for.

• my balls

• A LOT of things.

• If by 'for' you mean to impose on someone else, not much.

There is plenty I'd fight against having imposed on me.

• People I love and myself.