With all the frequent earthquakes, is the world gonna end soon according to islam?

I live in pakistan and we have been having frequent earthquakes since occtober 2015..,, and we just had another once today and it was quit strong...

Most Helpful Guy

• Earth quakes have to do with natural seismic reactions in the crust of the earth. They have nothing to do with religion. Pakistan lies on the border of two tectonic plates, hence it receives a lot of earthquakes. I can't remember ever having experienced an earth quake in my life.

What Guys Said 9

• World wide, there is absolutely no increase in the rough annual number, or intensity, of wild fires, tornadoes, hurricanes, typhoons, droughts, floods, blizzards, volcanic eruptions, or earthquakes.
    No real change, no provable increase. Over the course of DECADES.
    We feel like there is do to a 24/7 news cycle, the internet, and the fact that we can hear about these things, the instant they happen, from 10,000 miles away.

• According to Quran , lots of time left for life to end , small signs have appeared but big ones hasn't, pakistan is on colliding tectonics so don't worry it happens to every place

• www.neduet.edu.pk/Civil/TECTONIC%20PLATES.jpg

Try living on a continental shield :)

• No, it will actually end according to Celtic mythology. Yes Celtic.

• According to human civilisation throughout time, we are always on the brink of an apocalypse.

• Only Pakistan will end soon according to Isis and Taliban

• Somebody somewhere always thinks the world is ending ZOMG!!! but it never is.
    If that were true I would have already started my crime spree.
    1999
    2012
    Those are the two so-called apocalypses I can recall "surviving" but I'm sure there will be more.

• The earthquakes are caused by global warming.

It's the scientific consensus.

• Islam is actually bullshit so I wouldn't be taking anything is says very seriously at all.

What Girls Said 0