What is the worst thing you have ever done?

Most Helpful Guy

• I honestly can't think of anything very bad. I mean I've done things I would do differently if I could do them over but the action I took at the time was well intended if not perfectly considered.

I'm a very forgiving person and I don't make an exception of myself.

• Your answer is a really good one. Thank you for putting in your opinion.
      And yes, i have been in your shoes numerous times. The act of retrospection can be... painful, at times.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was talking to this guy and we've known each other for 2 years and he all of a sudden confessed that he was in love with me and asked me out. I told him I wasn't ready for a relationship. I didn't have my head in the right mind space and I wanted to just be friends.

***Before he confessed his love for me, he told me he had a crush on me and I told him I liked him back. Truth is, I think I only liked him because I knew he liked me and I was lonely. I'm not good at being on my own...***

A month later... I started dating my boyfriend. My boyfriend and I are kind of "that couple". I do admit that we're the disgustingly cute and annoying couple that everyone loves to hate. I'll admit it. So, he's seen us be super "lovey dovey" with each other.

I'm kind of a bitch for it, but I can't say I feel bad.

What Guys Said 13

• When I was 11 I was sleeping over at a friends house. I snuck into his 10 year old sister's room at 2am, and pulled down her panties and looked at her butt.
    I felt guilty and left her room. Never did anything like that again.

• I'd say overall I'm a good person. I've done criminal things, but nothing I feel really hurt anyone very much. Being a criminal doesn't make you a bad person. It just makes you on one side of the law at a particular time. I can't think of anything I really regret morally.

• I once pulled a kid of a bike and he got a massive scar on his face from his head hitting the ground I also kind of bullied a kid about how he never changed what he ate and he stopped bringing stuff into school cos of it.

• Something that I'd tell only my close friends who understand me a little

• I shot a man in reno just to watch him die

• WHAT?

• It's Johnny Cash Folsom Prison Blues, you should listen too it, it's a good song ;).

• @Lynx122 Oh... ok! Thanks for recommending it.
      I laughed like hell when this waffles guy told me its a song line. For a second, i actually thought he killed someone. LOL!
      Imagine me hanging my head over the keyboard and dripping tears all over it! HA!

• I was cruel to someone when I was away in college. I hurt him (emotionally) very badly. I was mean and I wish I could undo it. In the long run, it probably has hurt me more than it hurt him. But I wish I could undo it.

• Depends on who you ask.

• Well, if you are answering the question, then you are the addressee.

• Tried to suck my dick once.

• I shot a man in Algeria just to watch him die.

• threw rocks at a random car for no reason, deeply regret this and was stupid as fuck for doing it

• Ha Ha. A cousin of mine once did that, while hiding behind a bush. The driver/owner pried him out and treated him to a few chosen words.

• Taken birth as a human male!

• I don't think that qualifies as something YOU did.

• That's the result of the bad things I did in y last birth, in this birth am trying to be nice so that I don't suffer next birth!!

• Tsk!

• Scared a somewhat friend that I was gonna commit suicide. My parents found out by reading our messages (AIM) so they were pretty freaked. I don't know what I was thinking. Feel bad for scaring my parents like that. Things were awkward and uncomfortable for about a week after that.

• I haven't really done anything super bad buy thing l still feel really bad about is letting a guy I'm preaty sure raped his wife off due to a lack of evidence when I had to do jury duty

• Hmm... It pricks your conscience, doesn't it? But well, if you had no strong evidence then there was nothing you could have done.

What Girls Said 7

• When I was in preschool I hit a boy on top of the head with a plastic plate because he was pretending to be a lion and was going to eat my friend. I had to sit in time out that day.

I'm not even kidding lmao.

• That's what I needed to start my day. 😂

• @EmpatheticLady @XNicholeMariex3 I have a similar story of my own. In kindergarten, I hit a boy on the head with a bottle full of water. It was made of hard plastic. My parents had to pay his medical charges.

• Uhhh, I play fought a boy in first grade, and the teacher walked in and yelled at us. I think that scarred me for life on misbehaving. 😐

• I ran over a child with my bicycle once. It was a total accident. I still feel really bad, 15 odd years later.

• Oh no! Well it was accidental. so it wasn't really your fault.

• He was okay. I think. We both started crying at the same time. His dad was overwhelmed with the volume of tears.

• Falling for a guy on the internet. Never again.

• guess I have to come to Paris :/

• @Yumix haha yesss 😍😍😍❀️😚

• I really wanna visit Paris this year... sad it didn't turn out as planned. Might have to do it on my own. If I do... you'll definitely be the highlight of my trip :P

• I... I killed... I killed an ant.

• let someone else take the blame for something i did

• trusted certain people.