What does this dream mean? Should I talk to him again?

Okay, so I had a dream last night that I was sitting next to the guy I like in class and then I just got mad, and I said, "I don't know why we were ever friends, I can't stand you, you hurt me so much!" And then he got up and he looked sad, and he told me, "If that's really what you want, I'll move where I'm sitting." And he sat somewhere else. Then I told my friend to go find him and tell him that I still love him, and I really emphasized that I love him, not like him. And she couldn't find him. Very soon after, I found him, and I told him, "I'm sorry, I do love you, I just get angry sometimes." And he said, "No, it is my fault. I wish I hadn't let us separate and everything. I'm sorry. I wish you could have come and talked to me sooner. I love you, too. Will you be my girlfriend?" And then I said yes and he kissed me.

The situation in real life with this guy is very similar. We used to be very close friends for many years, until some stuff (very personal) happened, and we had split up. We haven't spoken very much since then. He told me hi a few times, he talks to my friends about me, and he stares at me a lot and smiles at me. Do you think I should take this as a sign and talk to him?

Like say, "hi?"?
Or even more?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• It's not so much about whether you talk to him, as how you talk to him. I suggest be honest about how you feel- including your insecurities about restarting the relationship- to him. To warm up, talk to a mirror for a minute or two. Pretend the person in the mirror is a good friend. Explain the situation to her, and how you feel about it. Then, say it all again- everything you said to that friend- but as if you're saying it to him. Then meet him in person, and say how you feel to him. It could be that he is mature enough to respect and understand your feelings, or it could be that you both need a bit more time away. It sounds like he could not only be more mature now, but that he could have feelings for you too. Try my advice and let me know what happens :) I wish the best for you!

• A very interesting story. Yes, you should. Talk to him.