What are you pet peeves?

It really gets annoying when people ask me to repeat what I just said twice. You know what I mean? What about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait... Can you repeat that? :b I would say I hate it when people say, "How are you?" And the do really give a shit about how your doing. It's just a way of saying hi... I've learned my lesson too many times I guess

Most Helpful Girl

• - Drivers that don't use turn signals
    - Loud chewers

😐

What Guys Said 9

• I absolutely hate when people have bad communication skills. This includes but is not limited to things like constantly talking about themselves without asking you any question, constantly jumping to another topic every other minute so you can't establish a real, deep discussion about a topic and not being able to express their feelings.
    My mom is a psychotherapist and she taught me excellent communication skills. I reflect a lot upon myself when I'm talking to someone and I'm looking out for that other person (so that he/she feels included and like I actually care about them). Unfortunately, there are tons and tons of people who are extremely poor at communicating well and it bugs the hell outa me. I'm probably more sensitive about this than most other people. For example my girlfriend has a friend who talks like a waterfall (as we say in German). When she visits us, she just talks and talks and talks and it's usually about HER life and HER opinions and whatnot. She absolutely loves to stand in the middle of all attention and she wants to dominate the conversation even if there are 5-10 other people. If people stop listening to her or they want to say something too, she just raises her voice and becomes very loud so she basically shouts down everyone else. I don't think she does this on purpose though. She's not a mean person. She's just a terrible narcissist and she is pathetically bad at communicating in a way that is comfortable for other participants of a conversation. It really pisses me off only listening to her, which is why I usually go to another room and pretend to work or take care of something important when she comes to our place.

• People who walk/drive slow but block anyone from getting past.

• being ignored because I'm young especially in areas where I'm clearly the expert

• being told that in the western world im evil cause penis reasons
    first world victims
    my internal mysigoginy :P

im a horrible person :(

www.he-manreviewed.com/.../...Whip-It-Good-Gif.gif

• I don't know what you mean. can you repeat that?

• People who think they have to have unlimited access to their partners email / facebook / phone etc.

Smoking.

Feet. I hate feet. Don't put your feet on me, DO NOT put them up on my dashboard, and don't ask me to touch them.

• Bad drivers and people who think they got me all figured out

• I hate when people speak so slow.

• I dont give a fuck?

What Girls Said 3

• - People walking /cycling/driving slowly and leaving no way to get around them.
    - People standing in doorways.
    - People suddenly walking in a different direction without looking. They always fucking walk into me.
    - People who are clearly ignorant on an issue and are 100% convinced that they're right.

I'm gonna stop here, or else I'll become too angry.

• Interrupting me in mid sentence.
    If I am talking to someone, then someone else joins and keeps interrupting the other person.
    Not listening when I say no.
    When done something wrong, instead of saying sorry or just moving on, if they say, "But it was not my fault/ but it was your fault."
    Talking to me/asking me questions I am angry or can't find something.
    Being rude to elderlies/especially parents/raising voice.
    Keeps on asking me for things.

• People cracking knuckles.