If you could time travel, what year would you go to?

What would you do? You got one two-way ticket.
I'd definitely go to the future... but not sure how far. Maybe 200 years? Just to see how it is, no special plans.

Most Helpful Girl

• To 4 years ago, 2012, so I can undo all the shits i did and spend more time with dad.

Most Helpful Guy

• Next week so I know what this week lottery numbers would be

What Girls Said 20

• I'd go like 50 years into the future and take the coolest new gadget that made billions and then come back and patent that shit myself. Then to make myself feel better about essentially profiting off the theft of someone else's idea, I'd invest the majority of my wealth in social enterprise / philanthropy.

• I would go to the 1960s maybe 1970s to meet my grandpa. He died of cancer when he was 32 and I never got to meet him but according to my mom, he would've adored me. He was also a Cold War spy, I would love to hear stories from him. At least what he can tell me, he could never tell my mom a lot because so much was classified.

• I would probably travel 1,000 years into the future, that seems like enough time to seem some big changes.

• 3000

• i'd go 100 years into the future just for curiosity, no point in going to the past considering it's already happened.

• well you could things you fucked up in life

• everything i fucked up has led me to be where i am now so... no thanks haha

• I think I would take a John Titor approach. Go back 10-20 years and warn everyone about future events on the internet. And make some fake ones just to stir them up haha.

• Oh I'd go to the past for sure, I wouldn't like to know what's gonna happen in the future 😛 i'd go back to the 80s and go to cool concerts lol

• Awesome question! So much better than those "what color is your underwear" lol

I would probably go to the future since i am very curious by nature. I would like to know how things are different 2000 years from now🌎

• go forward
    as much as I can lol
    the last date I can check forward

• Probably back to the 2000s

• i wanna go to when i was a kid, so i wouldn't make the same mistakes as i have

• I would back to 1950

• The stone age.. I don't know or maybe like thousands of year from now.. Maybe the ends of times.

• I'd go back to the 18th century, I find it very fascinating! culture and lifestyle at that time was amazing!

• 3016... I dont know why just sounds like an impossible year 😂

• To the first year xD

• Every year. Why would I pick just one? It would be a way to see history first hand ☺️

• because building time machines is expensive so there don't exist many. it's limited to one use per person so everybody has a chance :)

• Haha well I couldn't pick one lol.

• I'd go back in time to the 1800's and unmask Jack the Ripper, then I'd come back to the present then write a book about his real identity lol

• Year 2010, to let my mother and siblings know how much I love them, before my mother died and I was separated from my siblings. To make things better than they are now basically.

• I want to go to the Victorian Era.

What Guys Said 27

• I think I would go back to the time of Christ and see for myself what really happened then, solving questions of faith.

• No brainer, just go Biff Tannen on them and go to any old year in the not too distant future, and find out sports outcomes, lottery numbers, hot stocks, whatever, and go back and make BANK💰💰💰💰💰

• 10 mins before I invented time travel so I could tell myself not to invent time travel, so I couldn't have travelled back in time to tell myself not to invent time travel, so I couldn't have travelled back in time to tell myself not to invent time travel, so I couldn't have travelled back in time to tell myself not to invent time travel, so I couldn't have travelled back in time to stop myself inventing it, thus creating a rip in the space-time continuum and destroying the universe, and everything in existence, even existence itself.

I'm bored.

• Mid to late '60's; mid to late '80's

• i will use it to know all the secrets of the world that no one knows about. i will go to watch john kenndey being killed and i would know who did it , i will go to watch my grandfathers, the great pharos building the great pyramids which no body knows exactly how they were built , i will watch them doing mummification. i will go to see whether the lost Atlantis city was there or not and for sure i would wanna drag the time line to go back to the pre human era , when it was Dinasours domination , i would wanna see how those guys were doing :D. i would wanna see Jesus Christ peace be upon him. i would wanna live some while as a friend of him. i would wanna see the first child birth happened on the earth , ever. and for sure i would wanna see my prophet peace be upon him :)

• The Roman Era, I'd like to see that Empire with my own eyes.

• Before the Great Depression. Invest in stocks and sell at the right moment before the crash. Use the money to build businesses across North America and employ people regardless of race or gender as long as they're qualified. Not only would I earn a lot of money but I'd push society forward.

• 13.7 Billion Years B. C. E.

I wanna see the Big Bang for myself. I'd take a heavily radiation-shielded space craft, as well.

• Next year, just to buy a copy of the WSJ and come back to 2016 with it. :D

• hah dude you'll probably end up on the day right after they go full digital... wouldn't THAT suck.

• If I wanted to see what my future was like, would having seen that future influence me to create that future or would I be able to change it? I don't want to see my future if I can't change it.

• That gif though, probably into the year 3000.

• 1985. It was one of the best years of my life so far. I'd like to re-live it.

• I will go to the future. As long into the future as the machine can handle. For example, if the machine can only take me ahead by 1,000 years, then I'll choose that. If it can take me ahead by 5,000 years, then I'll choose that.

• I'd go back to the 1950's and bang Marylin Monroe.

• The Year Ten thousand,
    Why, Well by then they'd probably have found a cure for depression

• I would go back 50,000 years back and destroy humanity...

• A long time ago to a galaxy far, far away! you with me @consultantisback?

https://youtu.be/Jwu4S996VZI

• I'd travel to last Friday so I could go to the bank

• No specific year, but I want to see my heyday

• 2019 cause I want to see if I get into a serious relationship by the time I'm 30.

• why not travel back and make sure you end up in one? fixing some mistakes or something like that? seems less of a waste lol

• Naa the past is the past, it helps shape up who I am in the present.

• I don't know really probably 2011

• Id go back 2016 years ago and investigate jersalem

• Pirate era, Victorian era, 2011-2013

• I would go to the 2060. I like see the advanced & development which has occured on future.

• 1890's I guess

• Why that?

• 1890's in the US, no war yet, weather was good, people were lazy fucks but since I am in Pakistan which would be india basically before I would say 1500's dark ages for you but we were prosperous then

• Definitely early 80s... fuck future...

• I'd probably go back to 1950, seems like a great time to be an American.