What would YOU do if one of your friends was coked up and started messing up your couch?

Kinda like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I just noticed... you tagged only black people.. funny cause we don't do coke... we leave that job up to y'all😂

What Girls Said 10

What Guys Said 8

• LMAO 1st of all I wouldn't be hanging around a basshead.

2nd none of my friends would even be stupid enough to test me like that.

3rd I'd happily big boot their ass right in the face the moment they even thought of doing that stupid crap like nigga this shit ain't cheap >_<

• But hey if you gots da dolla billz, no biggie mirite? :P

• Umm money or not, that's disrespect, so I wouldn't let it slide. Esp knowing that if you choose to let ___ walk over you now, that they'll most likely try to run over you later.

• Fuckng everyday story. Not coke but weed everyday. I find weed everyday between them cushions. And I don't smoke no more so I just have to throw them in the thrash... Or sell it.

• I'd push my friend off the couch! :-P

P. S none of my black friends have never done cocaine 👼

• I'd kick him out of that couch in a fraction of a second. ;)

• Lol hahhah I am rik james bitch.

• Wonder where the fuck my friends got the money for cocaine

• Tie their feet together and strap em down.

• That's a fight.