What is the worst car you have ever been in?

make and model and what made it so crap!

Most Helpful Girl

• Bahaha a 1989 Chevy celebrity that had all rust and been hit in the side by a deer. I was only in it to drive it to a garage to make it a derby car but it was aweful!! And soooooo loud.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• A three wheel Reliant Robin.. An absolute deathtrap!

• grief.. few of them left now.. probably because you had to corner slowly otherwise you would tip over and the crap fibre glass bodyshell

• It wallowed around like a drunken sailor on the high seas! .. No offense intended to the genuine sailors, and of course I have never, ever seen a drunken sailor on the high seas!! .. I just know that it is a figure of speech.

• I've never been in one but three wheelers aren't very stable on the road.

• the one the stopped running on the highway :/

• Ha to be one of those Chrysler K cars.

What Guys Said 12

• Peugeot 206SW. Super cheap plastic everywhere. Tiny pedals placed far too close together and also too close to the footrest. Completely gutless engine. Extremely loud road noise on the highway. Interior trim started coming apart. Hard, uncomfortable seats. Loud rattle from the engine on a low mileage (25k miles) example. Struggled to start in the cold.

s1.cdn.autoevolution.com/.../...6-SW-2001_main.jpg

• This van that turns off at random moments, so I have to keep it warm by carefully giving it gas at certain times

Fucking sucks

• It's pretty much a tie. First, a 2015 Kia Soul I had to rent late last year because my Crown Victoria was in the shop after being rear-ended, because every thing was completely backwards from what I was used to driving and it had very poor visibility.

And a 1968 Volkswagen Beetle I owned back in the early 80's. It was the most undependable piece of shit I've ever owned. I wouldn't wish either on my worst enemy.

• Our first family car was a Renault ScĂ©nic 2001.
    images.quebarato.com.pt/.../...tugal__6E7F07_1.jpg
    Just a pile of junk at the time, stuffy as shit too that I was carsick everytime I got in it...

• yes an ex colleague of mine had a green one with a big oil leak so it smoked when stationery... lovely stuff

• That sums it right up then!

• This old blue van that as one of our vehicles for a while when I as a kid, I hated that thing when we got rid of it, one of the happiest day's of my life.

• my old roommate's car. i forget what it was... let's just say the odds of it getting over 50 was low and the odds of breaking down was about 90%

• My mum's Land Rover Discovery. It was like being on a tractor. Her new car is much better.

• 1973 Moskvich 412. After he almost ran me over.
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../...witch_(7907031326).jpg

• Tough to say, pretty much every GM I've ever been in has been a POS
    Had an old Ford Ranger for a while, beat the living shit out of that poor truck, it was a total deathtrap but I just couldnt kill it.

• R reg Vauxhall Vectra diesel. Absolute warhorse, but absolute rubbish.

• Pontiac sunfires are garbage

• Cold war sovoit jeep I rented in veitman well on a vacation the seats didn't move the windows dint roll down in had no roof or rear view mirror fifth gear never worked if the engine was a desiel it ran very ruff if it was a gas engine I'm suprised it didn't blow up the brakes were bad it had no radio and the seats where very uncomfortable and the suspension was very ruff