Is it true that all anyone wants is to be young again?

I was trying to explain this to my dim-witted parents who are pressuring me to be something i don't want to.

I know they are doing it mostly so they can brag about it to their few and highly un-accomplished friends.

Even an old career-oriented person who is getting the most fame and recognition he could possibly get wants to be young again. All the money in the world is just not the same as being able to be youthful.

This is why I believe that it's most important to enjoy your youth. If something is going to happen, (eg. you get accepted to medical school), it's going to happen and you can enjoy your academic experience as wel as your youth. At the same time, if something is not going to happen, (eg. you are just not a smart person and are not capable of getting into medical school), it's not going to. Anyways enjoy your youth because it's more valuable than shitload of money.

It's a reality.

Most Helpful Guy

• If your profile age is true, you are somewhere between 25 and 29 - It is time to try and do both - Enjoy life but try and establish some stability in it - You don't have to go down the line of medical school because your parents want you to but look around to see what you want to do then do it - Whatever you do the rent/mortgage and the electricity still has to be paid each month - That said you can try to get the job that gives you most satisfaction.

• I wasn't specifically talking about me when I said the medical school issue, but I brought it up because it's so relevant. So many students out there who just won't get in, and yet the dream of being a doctor never goes away.

I did Business but it wasn't very different in terms of parents pressuring me to be a corporate robot just to prove a point about something

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Not me my teen years was a living hell

• Bingo. ONLY if I could somehow do things differently would I want to be young again. But since I can't, nope.

• Yes I would like to be about 19

• I can't tell if this is a question or a rant.

• Actually I've enjoyed life more the older I've gotten. So far anyway.

What Girls Said 0