What is more important on opposite sex, face or body?

what is more important to you and why?

0|0
11|11

Most Helpful Girl

• am i the only one saying body? i don't care for 'pretty' faces, i like average just fine but a hot body can do wonders for anyone. i've been with guys who don't have the most attractive face but their personality and the biceps on 'em made up for that :D

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean both, but you definitely cannot replace an amazing bod

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• both XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Face, of course. That is what I see all the time and is more unique. Both are important, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex and face

0|0
    0|0
  • Face over body, and personality over face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face. It's the first thing I notice and there's always a way of changing your body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face-
    I'll rather have a guy with a cute/handsome face over a good body for a long-lasting relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it's the face but I think that personality is much more important.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexually = Face AND body AND height for all people = I'm bi.
    Non sexually = NONE of the above.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face of course but a hot bod will always be a nice bonus.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face, because it can only be fixed through surgery.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• For me the face is more important, because most female bodies are at least a little attractive unless they're fat, anorexic or have a lot of unnatural stuff. But if I look at her face and I don't like it that's just a total dealbreaker. It's never gonna work for me. I still like some bodies more than others but it's not the number 1 priority.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face. I will be paying more attention on a girl's face. I have to look at her face when talking and listening to her. Don't wanna look at an ugly face the entire time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face. I can be with someone that may not have a perfect body if they have a beautiful face to me but not the other way around.

0|0
    0|0
  • the face is always more important to me... a beautiful face can make up for a couple of flaws on her body, but a nice body can't make up for an ugly face. Ideally both is at least decent looking but if I have to choose... I'll take the face

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always preferred face over body.

0|0
    0|0
  • How about both? Face takes the edge over her body, I'd say.

0|0
    0|0
  • face over body, maturity and personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • I chose face anyday...

0|0
    0|0
  • a good looking face because it can't be easily manufactured

0|0
    0|0
  • ass and tits. Big tits, bigger ass.

0|0
    0|0