My best friend kissed me Advice?

He is my best friend and that is why when we kissed me it was really weird. He is a brother to me he is always protecting me and stepping in when guys try to disrespect me or my boyfriend is trying to hit me. We are always hanging out and cuddling with each other and his girlfriend did not like that at all and neither did my boyfriend. I ended up breaking up with my boyfriend a month ago and he broke up with his girlfriend yesterday. I came over to his apartment to hang out and try to make him feel better. We were just laying on each other on his bed and I kissed him but quickly apologized. We kept talking about what we liked about each other and he stares into my eyes and tells me all the lovely things he likes about me grabbing my hands kissing them. I was going to tell him what I liked about him but he wouldn't let me talk instead he keeps talking about me and keeps kissing me moving from my hand to my ams, neck, and face and we start making out, but I stopped because I was nervous and he keeps making out with me and I'm constantly trying to get him to stop but he wouldn't. I could tell that his hormones were getting out of control so I didn't want him not to be able to control himself so I told him that I had to go pee and he was like "can't it wait?" and kept kissing me so I just sneezed right in his face and he imediately let go of me and jumped up running to wash his face because he knew I was sick with a cold so I just get up and leave. That was so awkward and I did not know how to react but I still want to talk to him but I do not know what to say?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Lmfao! This made me laugh! He was so concerned about getting sick when you sneezed but he was kissing you anyway ha!! I could just imagine this. Sounds so cute. I'm sure he's fine. Just talk to him like normal 😊

• Maybe you should come again to his apartment and have a very nice talk with him, as a bestfriend.

But I've read an article says that a girl and a guy can't be bounded by 'bestfriend tie' forever. There are two options left, don't be his bestfriend, or be his girlfriend.

• Okay, well he probably kissed you because you kissed him first and he thought you wanted to keep kissing. But once you asked him to stop, he should have stopped. You did the right thing by trying to stop it. (and actually, it's kind of funny that he wanted to kiss you when you were sick but didn't like the sneeze - he probably got more germs from you by making out with you). I think you need to explain to him, "I understand that after I kissed you first, you assumed that I wanted to keep kissing you. But when I asked you to stop, you should have stopped." That is something he needs to understand, regardless of whether you want to pursue a relationship with him or not. Honestly, that scares me that he doesn't listen to you. He doesn't sound like someone you should be with. But before even talking about whether you want to pursue something with him or not, he needs to understand that he can't kiss you if you don't want to. Even if you end up dating him, if something happens and you don't feel like kissing him, he has no right to just keep kissing you despite your protests. Be careful.