Ever seen a famous person naked or semi-naked?

I saw Taylor Swift. Kind of. Was working backstage at one of her concerts in the red tour, walked into her dressing room when I thought she wasn't in there. Saw her butt naked from behind, a bit in the mirror, walked out quickly.

0|1
4|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care how straight you are. You are amazingly lucky, and I am jealous of you. I bet she looked amazing.

As for me? There was a professional hockey player, a goalie, named Dominik Hasek, who played for my city's team, professionally, and also represented the Czech republic (I think) in the Olympics. He would take his kids to a playground where I watched a group of kids for an afterschool program.
    My group was too young to know who he was, and I didn't give a damn about hockey, so he was able to relax and let his kids play without being harassed for autographs or whatever.
    So I sit and talk with the guy, and notice (hard to not notice!) that like many eastern Europeans, he seems to have a thing for short shorts. And his balls are just hanging free out the side.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah in nude scenes in movies or after the Fappening last year lmao. I don't care to see nude people without permission though. Does that make me a saint... fuck no! Lmao

0|0
    0|0
    • Someone see you my celebrity ;)

• @DilipThakur hmm☺ I think you've fallen in love my good fellow, but you might wanna get back up lol

• I m myself is back up for many people <3 I wouldn't mind to provide back up to you as well

What Guys Said 12

• careful bruh. her lawyers might sue the fuck out of you just for typing those words lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I saw Jessica Alba naked!!
    But, it was just in my dream tho :( :(

0|1
    0|0
  • Only with photoshoots and leaked nudes.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's really interesting. What was your job working backstage?

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't say I have been close enough to a celeb to do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Naa haven't had much desire to. Those people make me puke.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gronk all over his ig

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey thats my future wife you're talking about!

0|0
    0|0
  • How tall is she barefoot lol?

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen every inch of Jennifer Lawrence 😂😂

0|1
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• Lol is her butt pretty?