Would you do it?

I was watching Markiplier play this game and this question came up. I thought it would be interesting to see your answers so here it is:

-You can restart your life with everything you know now
But...
-You cannot recreate your current relationships meaning family, friends, romanitc partners.

*Basically you'd still be you, but living an entirely new and different life. Personally I would never, I love my boyfriend too much to let him go.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd hit that reset button AS SOON as it showed up. i never even got a chance to build a foundation... was screwed over by the person who was supposed to love, care and protect me while i was an infant. so yea. fuck em.
    only thing that would suck would be losing the few people i know... and if we got to keep memories... that would blow.

• Yes you would still keep the memories. It would be as if you were in an alternate reality. You're still you but they wouldn't know who you were and you'd never be able to develop a relationship with them. Knowing this, would you still do it?

• Have you ever considered going to therapy? Or just talking to anyone in general to help you out. It's not good to keep those kinds of feelings bottled up inside.

• already been to therapy. sure it was court ordered lol... but it still counts. and im used to keeping my feelings in... its fine...

Most Helpful Girl

• Would I still have memories and recollections of these people (family, friends, etc.)? How would they come across in my memories?

• Yes you would, you would know everything you know now including what you've had previously with the current people in your life however you would never be able to come across them or develop any kind of relationship with them. You'd know them but they wouldn't know you. It's like you've been teleported to an alternate reality.

• I wouldn't do it.

I can't stand having fond memories of people and realizing it's never going to be the same, or go back to the way things were.

• I wouldn't be able to either. It's kind of sad to even think about honestly.

What Guys Said 6

• Nope to many things I would want to remember and keep

• Nah, can't be this tall jacked athletic every life OP

• may be i'll do it.

• Depends on the age at restart.

• Only if i could forget watching markipiliers video

• Nononononononononononnono Mark is the best!

• Dudes likes in his 30s and carrys on like he's austistic for 10year olds on youtube to laugh at

• All of his viewers aren't ten. In fact I;m certain the majority of them are around my age and up. I think Mark is a wonderful person. :)

• I would hit that reset button before you're even done asking me the question.

What Girls Said 9

• Yes, another person who watches Mark!😃

As for the question, I wouldn't. I wouldn't be happy if I couldn't keep all the wonderful people I have in my life right now.

• Oh yes gurl! Markimoo is the best!!! And I feel the same way, honestly the thought makes me sad lol.

• No way. There would t be anyone taking care of my grandma and that would be awful to think about.

• Nope, there are some people in my life that I care about a lot to leave it all behind.

• Same, I'd never. If this was a second me and it wouldn't have anything to do with how I live my life from now on I'd say go for it, but if I have to give this up for something different then nup.

• No. Everything I've gone through, all the people I've met, all the things I've experienced, all the good and all the bad make me who I am.

• Not a chance

• hmmm! Probably still attract the same people!

• You can't. You're life is completly brand new but you stay the same. Meaning you can't have your mom or dad, your friends, or anybody you've ever known.

• Fine! lol I still would attract similar people!

• why would i want to be a lumpy baby again? i'd rather move forward in life with the experience i got as well as a fully developed brain and body.

• Yes in a heartbeat.

• Why's that?

• Oh you're welcome. I hope your doing well :)

• @Mario21 I am :)