Are guys in America weak?

Weak minded, weak physically? It's not a troll question. I am just wondering because they often are manipulated easily and are weak by physical standards too as America is one of top 5 nation filled with obesity.

This wasn't meant to be offensive at all, calm down

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest, I live in America and I do know, for a fact, that guys in America can be very weak minded. Not all of them, but nearly every guy I've talked to is not exactly... bright. The reason for that might be mostly because our education system over here is fucked and we revolve ourselves around a religion that teaches us not to question things and to just accept. We are not usually taught to be skeptical of things, so we become gullible. It's awful. I grew up being that way, but then I was quickly corrected when I was 14 by a good friend of mine who is from Britain. America, as a while, is a very dense country. We just refuse to believe.

• Yup. You can tell by comments lol majority of guys getting butthurt, They are mostly weak

• I can agree with some of that, But don't be a bitch ass :/

• @Zombie-Killa I'm not trying to be a bitch, just stating my opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

• Every country has its positives and negatives. Our government pretty much poisons our food supply to control the economy. That is a strong negative. We also can make a good living and don't have to work as hard to do it, so don't build as much muscle. That is a strong positive, and one that has people flocking to the country to live.

The media here also tells women whatever they want to hear, and this brainwashes the whole country. American guys are taught to be ashamed of being men, and that it is sexist to even think that a man should be respected as a man, but that it is expected that "a real man" will still respect a woman as a woman. These double standards basically manipulate guys into thinking he is less deserving of equality than women. This is creating weak women that act like spoiled children, and weak men that won't stand up for themselves.

As far as ignorance I would say that America being the most powerful country would naturally mean that we know less about the less powerful countries than they know about us. So a lot of what people make fun of Americans for is really just a sign of our success. Often this just makes them sound jealous and petty when they slam us for not knowing about the culture of some politically unimportant country.

What Girls Said 12

• 3|3
  • Says the anonymous fuckernoodle wankerdoodle.
    No, negative.

• 45.media.tumblr.com/.../...i5h3GP1tq4of6o1_400.gif

**face palming so badly right now that even judge Judy agrees with me**
    -.-

• This wasn't meant to be offensive at all

• Some are and some aren't!

• I guess some guys are, others aren't. America is so big there'll be a HUGE variety of people there.

• Not at all. I am being played by a smart manipulative guy. He is American but that has nothing to do with it

• actually, i believe that men and women in this country are both weak right now. Why? Because you're gonna sit here and let a bunch of elitist mother f*ckers run everybody into the ground? Those corporate @ss hats have not only made everyone poor, but they have basically made everyone their b*tch. And what does everybody do except let them get away with it?

• Often times yes

• NO!! American man are very strong

• No, American guys are badass!! Or maybe just the ones I associate with are... Now I'm confused.

• GAG is an Internet forum mostly full of people who aren't great at relationships and many with social anxiety. It's not an average slice of America.

• Must be that lol I was just basing it on rumours I've heard and people on here. It wasn't meant to be offfensivr

• Understandable. 🙂

• Just like in other places, I believe it varies. America is trying to bring the percentage of childhood obesity and adulthood obesity down, so I assume most wouldn't be clarified as "weak". But I cannot speak for all, this is a question meant to be answered with opinions. So my opinion is, most of the men I know aren't, so I assume in other part of America there must be a number of males who aren't weak either. So in conclusion, American males aren't all weak, it varies.

• It maybe that , I was just talking on basis of guys on here. No offense at all

• Oh! I get kind of carried away and none taken, this is just a post out of utter curiousity. c:

What Guys Said 26

• Definitely American pansies man, I agree with you. The true 10 foot penis warriors are the anonymous Gag posters!

• I don't know about strength. But the education system leaves me baffled. Not saying Americans are stupid but I think there is an agenda behind their education. That said, maybe it's the size of their population and because America is the country that is most on the news. If a small percentage of Americans are uneducated, there loads of uneducated people and the world will know about it lol

• Certainly many people in America have it too easy, and are afraid of challenges. Too much pain avoidance, and too much easy living.

• Um, American football bro? have you seen it?
    And #1 GDP in the world mother fucker, whats up!!

• Yea NFL is strong as hell. I was just talking off guys as in from here and on basis from what I've heard

• @BusinessBasketball I picked best tight and best wr to make it fair for reason. And moris boehringer? Lol half of our records are on his name already but gfl is no where level near NFL. Our guys aren't big enough or quick enough Tbh but boehringer is beast, He have 4.36 40 dash at 6'4 225 . He's one of those megatron Wrs, All he have to do now is prove his worth in NFL and only thing that actually go down for him is block level because NFL guys would block him way harder than gfl and he's not habtual to that yet

• @Waffles731 lol boxers don't stand a chance against mixed martial arts fighters, so no.

• Ahahaha wtf planet are you from? We're full of meat heads and need to get more cultured rather than more muscular.

• I go all over the world and American guys can crush most of the guys I see elsewhere. Yes, many in the US are overweight but when many are 6'1" 225 pounds, you better watch yourself and many will pop a cap in your ass if threatened. No idea what you mean by easily manipulated. If they are, better hope they don't realize it because they can be nice, accomodating or as some English twirp found out when he messed with me in an airport by trying to cut in line, "overly agreesive".

• A lot of guys in America are stressed, and eating "on the go" fast food because they are busy and in a hurry. In the long run, this could lead to obesity.

• You're ruining my hope that foreigners are any less ignorant than the Americans I deal with on a daily basis.

• *rolls eyes* go take your nonsense somewhere else.

• haha ya def not true about midwesterners. As much as I knock on my old country past, you can't ignore country boys are tough as fucken nails!

• @ConsultantIsBack Damn straight.

• Let's duel.

• Challenging guys duel on internet lol American much?

• Lmaoo ok

• Hugs it is! Hug me bruh

• Yes. Navy Seals , Green Beret and AFSOC would probably have something to say about that.

• Lol to be honest they only found Osama after like one year and one source from cia already mentioned he wasn't killed and he is in Bahamas or something now

• That's what they'd like you to think but let's not go there :3

• most international people i meet are really skinny and fairly tiny

• Lol yea most European countries but some have them big too

• Dude that's true, like most western european guys i see I'm like hello mr. before pic damn eat a sandwich boy!

• @ConsultantIsBack tell me about it. I'm like damn, Bruh! Even the athletic dudes, I'm like do y'all even lift? I'm not the biggest dude by any means, but I'm still bigger than you!

• You realise there is no country that got " strong men " there are strong and weak this question is wrong logically

• Considering obesity in an epidemic in US, I agree to some extent. But the people who push forward, you have to admit US wreck in almost every sport conceivable... bar soccer lol

• I'm a business student that has big dreams for the future. A big ego and lots of confidence. I'm not afraid to take anyone on. I have a basketball championship, so I know to win.

• No, only weak in education. Public education specifically.

• You posted as anonymous, proving that you're weak yourself. You're also most likely someone from a lousy third-world country who is jealous of us Americans, and our muscles, our muscle cars and high technology.

• Are you fucking serious :/
    Thanks for the laugh, Though.

• Bro this wasn't meant to be offensive, I was asking it as in really asking it

• Only the weak ones lol

• we do quite well in the olympics

• Americans aren't very bright people. Not really sure about weak or strong.

• Go check the olympic medal count and patents filed by nation...

• All this depends on a individual, statistics don't mean shit.

• Come get some, bruh...

• On internet? This shows America lol

• On anything. You're talking on the internet, you'll get a response there. Talk somewhere else, you'll get it there too.

• physically, yeah. they are one of the fattest countries in the world.

• The political correctness movement in the USA has weakened the man to the point where we are becoming more and more useless.

• I don't know but i just hate yanks. i prefer nazis