Which drink do u drink?

My favorite is kingfisher and vodka 8pm what do GAG people drink.

1|1
25|28

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 24

What Guys Said 27

• Hardy's Ale is pretty good, nice coffee-ie aftertaste but what I really want to try is Yuengling's. Shame it's not for sale in Canada.

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on my mood.

For whiskey, it's definitely Laphroaig. Preferrably the 18yrold, but I like those guys so much even the 10 would do.

For Reds, there's a tiny little winery about 2 hours drive from where I live that do an excellent Pinot Noir. They are about $75 a bottle, and they only let you buy 2 bottles at a time, so it's definitely reserved for when I'm drinking with people who know how to appreciate good wine.

For Whites, I'm a sucker for a good Pinot Gris or a REALLY good Chardonnay. But the Chardonnays that I'm into are usually ridiculously expensive, so there's not a lot of that in my collection.

Beer wise, Aventinus Eisbock is by far my favorite. It's hard to find and also ridiculously expensive (for a beer), so it's not an everyday drink. Foster's also made a special super premium beer called the Crown Ambassador that's really really good... but at $80 a bottle, that's not an every day drink either. For every day, there's an Aussie label called James Squire that makes some interesting and reliably good beers.

Lets not forget the hard stuff from around the world too... Sake, Sojou, Baijou, Rum... OMG Rum... good cheap Carribbean rum is spectacular... all good in my books.

And, finally, Gin. I'm a total Gin slut. I'd take any Gin in a glass with ice and coke in a heartbeat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't ever drink but if I do which is once in a big time far off blue moon it would be a Pina colada

www.scienceofdrink.com/.../pina-colada-1v.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I never drink all that. I'll tell you what I drink:

1. Banana milkshake.

2. Watermelon juice

3. Apple juice ( branded)

0|0
    0|0
  • Green Tea with a lot of sugar

0|1
    0|0
  • This special new drink. I like it. It's rather tasty and good for you. Here it is:

www.quickanddirtytips.com/.../water-bottle.jpg

It's called water.

0|1
    0|0
  • Beers: stouts, porters, hefeweizens, red ales from domestic crafts. Imported pilsners and ales as well.

Wines: Cabernets and pinot noirs, and generally reds before whites, though I pair with food appropriately. Whites, I prefer chardonnay. Not a fan of fruit forward whites, though sweet reds aren't that bad.

Spirits: Straight tequila, anejo. Whiskey, neat or a whiskey sour. Gin and

0|0
    0|0
  • Old fashioned

Double old fashioned glass
    Sugar
    Scant water
    Angostura bitters
    Bourbon or straight rye whiskey
    Rocks if you prefer or neat
    Twist of citrus peel if you prefer

0|0
    0|0
  • Presuming you're talking about only alcoholic drinks, about once a year, I'll have some mixed drink with usually rum in it (it has to be a sweet drink to overcome the taste of alcohol) or I'll have Everclear Jello shots.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cocktails for me

Malibu Sunset
    Pins Colada

Loads more but those two are my fave.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't drink, but when i do, it's cap'm morgan, jd (preferably honey) and/or fireball

0|0
    0|0
  • Mainly red wine and craft beer. Sometimes, I'll have vodka with cranberry juice.

0|0
    0|0
  • love fanta <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Vodka so I stay hydrated while killin it, mirin? Ik u do

0|0
    0|0
  • Malt whisky and guiness

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever will get me fucked up the fastest

0|1
    0|0
  • Water,
    Milk with dinner
    On rare occasions a ginger ale

0|0
    0|0
  • Vodka for sure!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like real ales. We have a lot of microbreweries here in UK and some of the ales are very drinkable

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't drink often but when i do i prefer Smirnoff vodka

0|0
    0|0
  • I like ice T

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to drink my juice boxes lol Don't judge me!

0|0
    0|0
  • Suntory hibiki 12 cause im too cheap for 17
    Japanese whiskey!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Water

0|0
    0|0
  • Water

0|0
    0|0
  • I just drank some Bacardi White Rum now... I'm confident as fuck now... hope I won't have any hangovers later at least...,.

0|0
    0|0
  • With food more often wine or whatever.

But if it's just a drink?

Irish whiskey with water, or a good whiskey cocktail, made properly. Old fashioned, whiskey sour, sazerac, something like that.

0|0
    0|0