- Yes, because women who accidentally get pregnant are usually promiscuous.3% (2)15% (7)8% (9)Vote
- Yes, because I think it's child abandonment.9% (6)13% (6)10% (12)Vote
- No. It's her choice. I respect that.46% (32)30% (14)40% (46)Vote
- No. I think it's actually a noble thing to do when you're in that situation.29% (20)33% (15)30% (35)Vote
- Other (please specify)13% (10)9% (4)12% (14)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
No, I think its not only noble but maybe one of the ultimate acts of love.
To realize that you won't be able to take care of your child for any number of reasons and that the best option for the child is to essentially give them away to someone who actually could. Its an act of love, The woman loved her child so much that she did what was best even when she may not even be able to see the child again.
This is a child that is going to grow up thinking of someone else as their mother and father all because her biological parent realized that she wasn't fit.
Its love pure and simple0
Most Helpful Girl
No. I personally think it's better than abortion. Accidents happen and I guess, knowing that she wasn't ready to be a mother and/or couldn't take care of the baby herself, she made the rational decision to put the child with a family who will love them and be able to take care of and provide for them. Her choice and I respect that.1