GaGers, what is the saddest movie you have seen?

As the title!

Let me first say... It takes a lot for me to cry and I mean... A LOT. I just saw the new movie Miss You Already and it made me cry so bad!! It was a good movie but just sad! Haha name yours 👉

Gosh it's so hard to pick MHO!!! ╮(╯_╰)╭

All of your opinions are so great!! \(⌒.⌒)/

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a lot but I think the one that gets me every time us the book/movie where the red fern grows. Soooo sad. Its about a boy and his dogs that die at the end. I have dogs and it's a tear jerker, bad.

• Ooooo I've heard about that one!!! Oh no, I couldnt watch it Lol I'm so close to my puppy!!

• Thanks for mho 😊

• You're welcome!:)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 32

• -Everest, EVERYONE DIES haha
    -Friday Night Lights, um they lose the state champ by like 2 years, TEAR JERKER
    -Armageddon too, when Bruce Willis sacrifices himself for the world and that speech to his to-be son-in-law Ben Affleck, omg that's serious stuff.

• Bobby didn't do shit, smh

• @Polocrew God i wanna play ball right now. Line up wideout, snap n go, post route 20 yards deep, blow past FS, hnggg TDs CROWD GOES WILLLDDD!!!

• I am getting off on dys.. You could cover wide and I'd pretend like I don't see you and then you can juke me and pick me up and throw me in coolers and then make out with me.. js bro... js

• Hmmm. Trainspotting comes to mind.

Requiem For A Dream. Seriously. Prepare yourself.
    American History X.
    Eternal Sunshine For The Spotless Mind
    The Green Mile, of course.
    The Wrestler
    The Black Swan
    The Butterfly Effect

• Also that Garfield movie that came out in like 2007 or something. Definitely the saddest movie I've ever seen. Just because of how badly they fucked Garfield by making a shit movie.

• American history x is a gold!

• @jelly_23 Yeah. It's a good movie. Anything with Edward Norton is pretty much gold, in my opinion.

• "Testament", a 1983 movie with Jane Alexander, William Devane, and a previously unknown Rebecca DeMornay and Kevin Costner. When I went to the movies to see it with my buddy, after the movie was over, no one talked. My buddy asked "Why did you make me see that?"

• reign over me. also, toy story 3

• when the terminator dies at the end
    http://i.imgur.com/v9wvB.gif
    gets me every-time

• Hotel Rwanda
    Marley and Me
    The Hunger Games Series
    Grave of the Fireflies
    Wolf Children
    Spirit Stallion of the Cimarron

• Pokemon, when Ash died for a moment I cried

• Old Yeller, hands down, not contest.

• I don't really know to be honest. I don't really watch sad movies.

• I don't either but it was categorized under Comedy so I thought it was funny! But turns out it wasn't haha

• Yeah, I like comedy movies. :) I have not watched a movie in a long time.

• What movies have you watched recently?

• I am sure I have, but I am not able to recall at the moment.

• Requiem for a Dream
    Grave of the Fireflies
    Old Yeller
    Million Dollar Baby
    Martyrs
    The Wrestler
    The part in Hannibal Rising when his sister dies is always sad to me
    The Green mile at the end
    The Road
    The Mist
    Precious
    Doctor Zhivago
    Lilja 4-Ever
    The Elephant Man
    Saviour
    Hotel Rwanda
    One flew over the cuckoo's nest
    Scarface
    Mystic River
    Cool Hand Luke
    ... That's all i can think of now

• Old Yeller what a classic and what a sad movie if you don't at least get teary eyed after watching that you just don't have a soul.

• King Kong

• Anyone who says titanic is a sociopath, that movie was a horror show.
    Hmm i would say blood daimond

• Meet Joe Black was the only one that was rough on me. I can even hold off on the tears for the ending but the credits song after that ending makes me break in :P.

• If depressing is the same as sad I'd have to say an anime called Grave of the Fireflies and We Need To Talk About Kevin. If i never saw either of those movies I would have been totally OK with that.

• The Green Mile, Armageddon

• City of Life and Death

• sweet November

• Sophia's choice

• Requiem For a Dream, it's more terrifying than any horror movie because of how realistic it is.

• The Devils Backbone

• My Mirror

• The Saddest? Fantastic 4 Reboot... I cried my eyes out at how BAD that awful film was. :v

• Titanic is sad

• Marley and me.

• If you love dogs watch where the red fern grows. Only movie During which I cried

• Kite Runner... It's brutal

• The book theif, and winter's tale ♡♥♡♥

• Incendies
    Life is beautiful

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 22

• the dark knight rises, when he dies... oh man, my life was over

harry potter, when he dies OMG LIFE MAKES NO SENSE WITHOUT HIM

but they lived <3

• I do not cry readily while I'm watching a movie and I'm usually the one friend you have in your gang, who looks around in the middle of a really emotional scene to find out others sulking (lol), but there's one movie, which melts me absolutely and I've secretly watched it over 6-7 times, while letting my lacrimal glands have a pool party. It's a Bollywood film and an absolute gold. While I know many of you would think, they're melodramatic and I wouldn't deny that, but there are a few which would appeal to emotional side, no matter how less emotional you're. I like this movie better because of the it's acting, the dialogues, the chemistry and the silence, all seem very genuine and not at all staged. It is a love story, but not your typical one. It looks like you're being a part of a real life story of a real couple ( also the actors were dating then! :P). The title is : Ashiqui 2. If you get it on Netflix or any other website, do give it a watch, I'm sure you won't regret and also, cringe while you do! :D

• Never seen it! But I am gonna watch it maybe I'll cry some more.

• a movie called "Her" so sad, but it is great, u will love it

• The Mist, you'll know why if you watched it.

• Furious 7 and fault in our stars

• Where The Red Fern Grows

• Hmmm... the first one that came to mind is The Green Mile.

• Books make me cry so bad... I hardly cry during movies I don't know.

• My Girl is probably one of the most sad.. Followed by Steel Magnolias, Terms of Endearment, and Beaches. Balled my eyes out in all of these movies!

• My Girl

• I forget the name, but it's a movie with Kevin Bacon and he is a military escort for a fallen soldier's body. And he travels from a mortuary across the country, watching over the remains as they go through airports and stuff, and im a sucker for any pathos commercials so i blubbered like a baby through the last half of it.

• The green mile, requiem for a dream, titanic, ps i love you, les miserables and a walk to remember all had me cry like a baby😭 I have cried to more movies than i can remember and i am obviously a sucker for romance which doesn't help much either

• The Boy in the Striped Pajamas. The tears would not stop coming.

• The lovely bones broke my heart
    My sisters keeper , I cried like a baby the whole entire movie😒

• I get teary eyed almost every time someone else cries :P

toy story 3... i cry. every. single. time.

• I'm not usually a crier but I watched Revolutioary Road and it literally bummed me out like a week!!

• Toy Story 3

• Hatchi is super sad, u dont have a heart if u dont cry in that movie lol

• Oh! My dad told me about it! It sounds so sad!!:/

• its terrible! haha I dont cry in movies, but this one made me cry like a baby. u should watch it! its a great movie

• 《one day》《the beautiful life》

• Never let me go

• Moulin rouge... gets me every freaking time