I had a major operation about 2 years ago and they took all my bowels out and well now whenever I think about it I have a weird urge to be back?

everytime i think about my 2 weeks stuck in the hospital i have a really weird urge to want to be back in that situation, I don't know why that is. anyone know about this?

i feel like it might be because i didn't have anything to stress about like money and work etc... or maybe everyone worrying about me and coming and visiting but I don't know excatly what it is

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• it might because you didn't have to do anything and were pretty much waited on hand and foot for the entire time

• I know that feel. It's kinda nice to be taken care of like that on pain meds.

• Could be I miner case of munchausin syndrome or the good feeling you got from the drugs you where on

• maybe, but i dont remember all that much of the high from the morphine haha usually i ended up sleeping or blacking out and daydreaming haha even while talking to people