How would you react if you were seeing a doctor and he/she told you that you 'probably got a tumor or something'?

That was their 'professional' medical advice to you and then sent you on your way without a perscription or x-rays or whatnot.

Your reaction? lol

How would you react if you were seeing a doctor and he/she told you that you 'probably got a tumor or something'?

0|0
16|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't believe it. Do u have any tests to back up the claim, huh doc?
    Stop tryin' to scare me. I don't really like doctors.. Or hospital ewww.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• I would ask him a few times what he means, and then I would walk out, haha. And try to go to someone else.

0|1
    0|0
  • i'd say "a tumor or something? i'm sorry, that doesn't really clarify anything for me. what can i do to confirm your diagnosis?"

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean, I wouldn't be happy to say the least. I'd ask for more details and see what the next steps would be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well its about time!

0|0
    0|0
  • Be like 'dude, are you fucking serious?'

0|0
    0|0
  • I would probably freak out and prepare for the worst.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd go to a better doctor..

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him/her to elaborate.. If the doctor doesn't know, I'll go find answers somewhere else

0|0
    0|0
  • Go to another medical professional and get a second opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd go to a doctor that could tell me for sure what was going on and not throw "probably's" at me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would tell them, "You suck at being a doctor."

0|0
    0|0
  • ask him to explain
    get pissed
    frustrated
    cry lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg... Get a second opinion lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I would panic and get a second opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • R U SIRIUS?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• yo doctor..

can you clinically suck on my balls

0|0
    0|0
  • I would talk to my insurance company as a starting point for reporting him to a medical board,

0|0
    0|0
  • Without x-rays or some kind of concrete reason for their opinion, I wouldn't dismiss it, but I'd be looking into it more or getting another opinion. A doctor probably wouldn't phrase it that way though lol. I had a doctor tell me I had a kidney stone before without doing anything to me. But I had them before so it was believable and he was right. But I questioned it still.

0|0
    0|0
  • No mate, those are just my biceps

0|0
    0|0
  • Go see another Dr. just because you where undefeated at operation as a kid doesn't mean their the best Dr.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not be "sent on my way" with just a half-assed diagnosis like that or some junk.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd open up a can of doctor pepper and say I'm gonna seek a second opinion.

0|0
    0|0