How would you react if you were seeing a doctor and he/she told you that you 'probably got a tumor or something'?

That was their 'professional' medical advice to you and then sent you on your way without a perscription or x-rays or whatnot.

Your reaction? lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't believe it. Do u have any tests to back up the claim, huh doc?
    Stop tryin' to scare me. I don't really like doctors.. Or hospital ewww.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• I would ask him a few times what he means, and then I would walk out, haha. And try to go to someone else.

• i'd say "a tumor or something? i'm sorry, that doesn't really clarify anything for me. what can i do to confirm your diagnosis?"

• I mean, I wouldn't be happy to say the least. I'd ask for more details and see what the next steps would be.

• Well its about time!

• Be like 'dude, are you fucking serious?'

• I would probably freak out and prepare for the worst.

• I'd go to a better doctor..

• Ask him/her to elaborate.. If the doctor doesn't know, I'll go find answers somewhere else

• Go to another medical professional and get a second opinion.

• I'd go to a doctor that could tell me for sure what was going on and not throw "probably's" at me.

• I would tell them, "You suck at being a doctor."

• ask him to explain
    get pissed
    frustrated
    cry lol

• Omg... Get a second opinion lol

• I would panic and get a second opinion

• R U SIRIUS?

What Guys Said 7

• yo doctor..

can you clinically suck on my balls

• I would talk to my insurance company as a starting point for reporting him to a medical board,

• Without x-rays or some kind of concrete reason for their opinion, I wouldn't dismiss it, but I'd be looking into it more or getting another opinion. A doctor probably wouldn't phrase it that way though lol. I had a doctor tell me I had a kidney stone before without doing anything to me. But I had them before so it was believable and he was right. But I questioned it still.

• No mate, those are just my biceps

• Go see another Dr. just because you where undefeated at operation as a kid doesn't mean their the best Dr.

• I would not be "sent on my way" with just a half-assed diagnosis like that or some junk.

• I'd open up a can of doctor pepper and say I'm gonna seek a second opinion.