Are you a Jealous person?

• Yes
  • No
  • I can be

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not even capable of envy... I hate when people that I let get close to me, try to manipulate me though. That generally gets interpreted as jealousy, when it's just me hating on someone that's disrespecting me and trying to play me.

What Girls Said 20

• I can be sometimes. I'm more of a territorial person. I don't get jealous with my boyfriend. I trust him so I know I have nothing to worry about and there's nothing for me to be jealous of. I'm territorial, though. Not in a super possessive or bad way. I don't really get jealous of much. I don't feel a need to be jealous about most things.

• Too jealous sometimes... I really don't like that side of myself!

• I can be, but usually only when interest seems to have dwindled towards me and they're focusing more interest and attention on someone else / new.

• Yeah, I really am, I hate it though!

• Of course lol I can be

• I'm a hidden jealous I don't say anything although on my inside I'm burning of jealousy

• I can be sometimes, very often actually :P

• I can be.

• Depend when it comes to my boyfriend I can be pretty jealous.

With stuff or things that other people have or can in am not jealous at all most of the time im happy for them

• I can be a very jealous person for example if you were eating chocolate cake I would be so jealous because as a diabetic I cano't have the cake grrrrrrr

• rarely, i have been jealous before

• Not usually, but I'm realizing I have potential to be. It sucks and I don't like the feeling.

• Most times no but I can be

• Insanely.

• No I am not a jealous person

• I can be a jelly dandwitch

• Probably Yes!

• Oh yeah. I can't help it. I just care way too much.

• I like to think I'm not

• Yes, i'm really jealous. I can't help it

What Guys Said 14

• Meaning? are you asking do I feel jealous or do you mean can someone make me jealous?

I hope you know what I am trying to ask, like there is a difference between feeling jealous ( without anyone doing anything) and someone trying to make me jealous.

• Ok, I'll answer for both

• Well, jealousy is a basic human emotions, so yes I can feel jealous, but then it's very very rare. I am only talking about feeling jealous ( without anyone doing anything) and I believe I am very good at handling that feeling of jealousy which I feel very rarely.

However as far as someone trying to make me jealous is concerned, that is just not possible, because I am mentally very strong and I am content and secure within myself, and also my thought process is clear, I also know how to handle it very well.

Hence it's not possible for anyone to make me jealous as such, be it in any situation. It will never happen.

I don't waste my time and energy in getting jealous.

That would be my honest answer.

• Generally no. But at times I do envy other people for having things that I don't. Most of it in relation to me being alone while people all around me are in big groups and having fun that I can only dream about.

• Yes and no if my girlfriend going out with a friend them turns me he tried flirting with her I will in fact get jealously and depending on her reply I'll dump her. sorry but I don't need a girlfriend who would let guys flirt with her. Other them that no lol she could have only guy friends and I wouldn't care even hang out with them 247 and u wouldn't care... but as long as they repected our relationship am cool.

• Yeah, but I internalize it.

• No Just a wise person that knows all the tricks women can play and I won't allow it

• Nope not really I mean it takes a lot for me to actually get jealous of someone.

• No
    Just don't give me a reason to act jealous

• Yes yes when I like a girl :/ Otherwise naaah Ain't nobody got time for that

• Yeah... I am. I am an overthinker as well so that is like a damage multiplier. But I try to not let it get in the way of a relationship.

• depends... but I definitely can be jealous!

• I'm too blessed to be jealous.

• Well it depends

• It depends on the type of jealousy. Jealousy over a crush or an SO, no because I will always put myself first before making myself vulnerable to getting hurt to prevent myself from feeling heartbroken. Jealousy over being better than me in smash bros, yes and it's hardcore

• But don't you think that putting yourself out there in a vulnerable position is kind of part of being in a relationship? Or do you have no desire to be in one? Just curious :)

• @YourMonkeyDoes I know it is part of a relationship to be vulnerable. I've been in one and it didn't work out so well. I realized it's not something I desire.

• yes because my life has been like being raped: I'm extremely short, racially impure, and have barely any friends. The only thing I have going for me is my parents' money.