Is it possible to fall in love with someone you've been crushing on for a year though you never talked to him?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you've never talked to him then, you know nothing about him other the superficial things on the outside. It sounds more like lust.

• Well you see, a friend of mine happens to be that guy's friend. He tells me things about how him, and I feel as if I already know him that much although I don't.

• Well, you have a point there. Thanks :)

• Thanks for MH! :P

Most Helpful Girl

• nope, because u know nothing about the person. u probably heard facts about him, but thats not what makes u fall for someone. the interaction u have with him, the imperfections, the way he treats u, the way he talks to u and so on are the things that make u fall for someone I think.

• Thank you. I've never fallen inlove and didn't want to enter a relationship yet that's why I don't know how it feels like haha.

• Oh sorry. Yah it would. Your still young :)

• thanks for MHO :)

What Guys Said 6

• Yes It's possible we can crush on somebody with looks and love them for that.

• You are romanticizing an idea, not the actual person. So no.

• yes it is possible. sometimes feelings are very strong

• Nope

• That's not love. Your infatuated with him.

• What's bad is when you're married, you still get feelings (not dead) and shouldn't and begin to like others no fault of your own (just sorta happens, like grass greener type thing)

What Girls Said 7

• Well the crushing you've had for him have been simmering for a year now. So i very much think it's possible

• That's called an obsession. It's not love.

• I think if you've never talked to him, you're more in love with the idea of him than you are truly in love with him. You can love someone for their looks and what you think you know about them, but I don't see that as falling in love with them really.

• VERY possible!

• I think it's more like infatuation than love. Two quite different things.

• Thanks :)) . I was curious because a study says that if infatuation exceeds 4 months then it's already love.

• Yeah, crushes aren't as strong 😛

• Ow thanks haha

• Yes.

• a crush who sure one years, i call it love