What's something crazy that you'd be willing to do if someone offered you a million dollars to do it?

I want to know the absolute craziest thing you'd be willing to do for a million dollars. It can be anything :P Or you can make a list of multiple things you'd do. The craziest/most unique answer wins MHO!

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmm... let's see:

-Swim near a Great White Shark with no cage or protective equipment
    -Go streaking on a nationally-televised sporting event
    -Run and grab a lion's tail
    -Fight in a boxing match against a pro boxer

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• I'd go snipe hunting it's a tradition here in Kansas that we do to outsiders we take you deep into the countryside or the forest and leave you there by yourself maybe for the day, maybe for the night or both, and we tell you to make all sorts or weird noises and pretty much act crazy in order to catch a snipe which is a very small and unnaturally fast bird that even veteran hunters have a really hard time catching or killing.

basically it's just a huge waste of time but so funny to do to people lmao.

• I would ride the commuter train into downtown Chicago naked while reading a Hustler magazine with a hat that says 'Take my picture'.

• Well if someone offer me such money he/she must ask me to do what they want ! However, if I need to select to choose then it will be world tour in a natural way like living in camp then moving to another place then living at that place (natural wild places) then moving and repeat

• even though i could really use the cash. i dont think i would take them serious and walk away

• Pretty much I'd do anything from fear factor.

• Open the door to jehovahs witnesses

• anything

• i would promise to stay alive.

• Knock out Trump for a million dollars... oh wait I'd do that for free :v

• I will come to Indiana anyhow to meet a friend of me who is invisible since long! :D

• Get a tattoo of the persons face over mine.

• I'll watch a whole hour of American Idol (listening to people who can't sing)

• My first thought was something kinky lol but I can't think of Anything

What Girls Said 2