Should I add my crush on FaceBook?

I've never had the chance to ask for her number or social media account because her friends are always around her and I've been far too anxious. I also barely see her at all, maybe 1-2 times a week maximum.

Should I add her on FaceBook?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah add her! I randomly added my crush back in Med school although we never ever spoke lol I don't even think he ever saw me because we had lots of students!
    He accepted my request and even started liking my pictures and started the conversation!
    Things kind od involved but I got disinterested and we're still friends now!
    I say , go for it! That's what I told myself, worst case scenario she won't accept but at least you know that you tried! And if you already talked with her it's even better!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah why not. Nothing to lose

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah you should definitely add her on Facebook :) But make sure to write her a message explaining who you are. Example: "Hey this is Chris from your English class. Just wanted to say hi and see what's up? :)" Just a thought but I'm sure she'll be flattered and appreciate the effort to get to know her :)

What Guys Said 1