What are you extremely good at remembering?

And extremely bad at remembering, if you'd like to add it. 😉

1|1
40|30

Most Helpful Girl

• Extremely good at remembering
    -all the moments of my life when I was embarrassed
    -names of past crushes
    -restaurants and cafes that messed up my order (i have like a blacklist of places now)
    -types of drinks I like (down to the specifics like lychee green tea with coconut jelly, 20% sugar, 30-40% ice depending on weather)
    -times/events when I was extremely sad or angry
    Extremely bad at remembering
    -important stuff that I should be remembering
    -instructions that people told me 5 mins ago
    -whatever I cram into my brain the night before an exam

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Information, its really impressive (my brother still is impressed despite how long he has known me) actually just how much information I can remember. Of course the down side is I have absolutely no memory for numbers and names (it took me months to remember my own address, still don't remember my phone number, but if you need to know anything about science/history/religion/philosophy/mythology or anything else that serves little practicel function and I'm your guy.) Its actually quite weird that I can remember pretty much everything about a person except their name.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 39

• I can remember all sorts of trivia about stupid things like who says what here and whats going on with the news.

I can't remember when I have appointments, why I went to a new room, or faces. Oh man, I am so bad with faces.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not good at remembering anything really..
    Sometimes I even fear I might have an early form of dementia lol it's really bad maybe I should take a break from all the electronic media and weed (and before anyone says anything weed is legal where I smoke it :P ) 😅

0|1
    0|0
    • Well, I'm pretty sure I suffer from some mild form of obessive compulsive disorder and maybe some anxiety (which may have been triggered by my smoking weed days lol).

No reason to fear it. Just come to terms with it 😉

• Show All
    • Ohh the true you is coming out! lol jk take breaks from the weed. No big deal 😉

• Well, I'll try but it's gonna be damn hard, once I'm in Amsterdam, to stay abstemious completely, but I'll try 👍

• I'm good at remembering every little detail in social interactions and then over analyzing it all later, hah.

I'm bad at remembering birthdays.

0|1
    0|0
  • Texts from crushes/ guys I love, their moves when they try to seduce me or flirt with me, the things they say...

0|2
    0|0
    • Well, those things are meant to have some sort of an impact. But I'm sure you're good at remember other stuff...

You know, like becoming a bro all of the sudden? lol

• I have an awesome memory in general. 😜 I'm good with songs and lyrics, names, faces, etc... I'm bad with equations. I suck with math in general. Halp.

0|1
    0|0
  • Going places!

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on what I'm remembering.
    I'm really good at remembering lyrics, math stuff, names and dates of people (bdays)
    I'm horrid at remembering history stuff, things I'm told to do, song titles

0|1
    0|0
  • Room layouts. If I've been somewhere once I can usually remember how bigger objects are placed about the room.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm good at remembering people and their names. I don't forget a face or what someone has said to me!! I'm bad at remembering where i left my damn keys or where i left my phone charger or WORSE my phone! LOL

1|1
    0|0
  • I can easily remember what someone said, things from years back but ask me where I put my keys I can never remember lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I have a good memory. I remember things that people forget. I'm good at remembering dates and names.

0|1
    0|0
  • Good: Catfish

Bad: Where I left my phone

1|1
    0|0
  • stupid irrelevant shit that doesn't even matter in life. :/

1|1
    0|0
  • Random facts, it helps a TON in knowledge bowl but my family and friends shoot them down when I contribute them to conversations. I am really bad at remembering birthdays/holidays though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Extremely good at remembering: Song lyrics & stupid shit
    Extremely bad: Everything
    My memory sucks already 😔

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha well, you remember lyrics because they interest you. So go find the shit that keeps your attention to level up lol

• Hmm you're right 🤔
      Nothing does keep my attention, though, that's my problem

• Your abs 😜

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol that's something Im not good at! My memory is pretty bad lol I'm good at... At... Remembering song lyrics 😛

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a pretty good memory in general

0|1
    0|0
  • Good: Things that are not important
    Bad: Things that are important, like things I have studied for an upcoming test.

0|1
    0|0
  • Good at remembering: song lyrics, instagram usernames, special events that hold
    Bad at remembering: song names, human names (depends),

0|0
    0|0
    • uggh i clicked the enter button by accident oml they should add an edit button to opinions tbh

• Good at remembering: special events that hold great significance, faces, *some* memories
      Bad at remembering: bringing stuff, going places, birthdays, homework, and stuff thats worth hours of studying.

• I'm really good at remembering lyrics and who sings what. I'm terrible with remembering names.

0|1
    0|0
  • My memory sucks in general. The results of a near fatal motorcycle accident.

0|1
    0|0
  • Images.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm very good at remembering names, faces, and personal details about people

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm pretty bad at remembering everything tbh. I guess I'm alright with names though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a pretty good memory overall but I'm rubbish at remembering names. xD

0|1
    0|0
  • Good at: academic, science concepts, that kinda thing
    Bad at: housework, I tend to forget. And like losing stuff...

0|1
    0|0
    • When it comes to academical stuff I'm 50/50. Good at remember stuff that intrigues me, terrible at retaining stuff I don't, and only learned for a test. Examples: physics, calculus. lol

• Haha I have the same problem, if I'm bored and disinterested, I can't be bothered revising...

• I'm good at remembering dates and important events, but i suck at names lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Names and birthdays.

0|1
    0|0
  • good memories.
    easily forget bad memories.
    I tend to bottle up the latter and throw it somewhere deep in my unconscious :P

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 29

• i can call out many scenes in TV shows or movies and describe them in explicit detail exactly how it went down.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm good at remembering: facts and data

I'm bad at remembering: Names, titles of movies and things..

0|1
    0|0
    • Titles of movies I'm good at, same with actors names. As for the content of the movie, it depends. And I'm terrible at remember random/casual names lol

• I always say what's his face, or can describe a movie line for line describe plot everything, but can't remember an actors name to save my life.

• I am good with finding my way around cities. I have not lived in NYC for very long but I can get from point A to point B via subway without looking at any map.

0|1
    0|0
  • Anime in chronological order

0|1
    0|0
  • I have great long term memory because I can remember things in detail that happened 15-20 years ago.

With that said, I'm extremely good at remembering details of places I've traveled to, what I've done, and insignificant events that happened awhile ago.

The downside is that I have horrible short term memory. If I'm meeting several people for the first time, I often forget their names right away :(

0|1
    0|0
    • Same here. I have remembered almost every detail in the times I've traveled. Then again, you want those things to be ingrained. 😉

As for the last thing you mentioned, I have failed at life, too. lol

• bad - forgetting to buy groceries on my way home as of recent
    good - my SO important dates... birthday, anniversary, etc

0|1
    0|0
    • I have to write down what I'm going to buy when I go buy groceries and stuff, always forget smth.

• yeah i know, i always forget to do that and end up making a trip all the way back... i have done it so many times.

• I have a great memory but it is 98% rubbish like I could remember a question I answered last week and be able to refer to it - Often my head is so full of stuff I get a headache.

0|1
    0|0
  • Good: Faces.
    Bad: Names.

0|1
    0|0
  • Conversations in general. I forget names, I forget dates, but I can recollect conversations from a decade ago with ease. Not the exact wording, but the content of it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I remember a lot. I have a photographic memory. Not a super strong one but somewhat. It sharpened it when I learned German and French in high school too. Learning a foreign language can do that.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can remember stuff from when I was an infant... I can remember my grandmother looking in on me when I was in my cot...

0|1
    0|0
  • Good at remembering minute details about everything

Bad at remembering generic things like names.

0|1
    0|0
  • my memory is worse, sometimes i go to the fridge and kept standing in front of it try to remember why i came to the fridge.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, I get that too. Then I open cavinets ramdomly and don't even know what I was looking for.

• In fighting video games, I'm good at remembering the button sequences and timings for combos. :-P

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm really good at remembering my daily events and what happened that day and people's faces.

I'm really bad at remembering people's names.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmmmm I think I'd say places! and cities, towns, villages, maps etc :p

0|1
    0|0
  • Very good at numbers, like dates, and very bad at names and faces.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm good at remembering anything that grabs my interest. I'm terrible at remembering anyone's names.

0|1
    0|0
  • every bullshit I don't need for university

0|1
    0|0
  • Things I learn in animal documentaries

I'm bad at remembering everything else tho

0|1
    0|0
  • Very very bad at it.

0|1
    0|0
  • My workout days? Lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I have a good memory elhamdlelAllah

0|1
    0|0
  • people who did me wrong.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm extremely bad at remembering everything.

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to be, then I got blown up 4 times. Now, if I want to remember something exactly, I have to write it down.

0|0
    0|0
  • Environments

0|1
    0|0
  • Extremely good at remembering movies. There are movies I can tell you the whole script from the first to the last second, I kid you not. My friends always look at me with an open mouth when we watch them together. Very bad at remembering names.

0|0
    0|0
  • can't remember shit to save my life

0|0
    0|0