What's worse between these options?

• Going to school (math, physics and chemistry everyday)
  • Going to work (very boring job)
  • Being recruited to army against your will

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say being recruited to army against your will, its something I have 0 interest in and I go to school and do those subjects anyway.. and I've had really bad jobs.

What Guys Said 15

• The military would be hell on earth if it wasn't something you were committed to. It's a great lifestyle for many people who are truly interested but for others it would be awful. The training would be worse since you'd have zero motivation to get through it and then the thought of dying for things you don't give the slightest shit about. It's the reason why fragging was so common in vietnam. Boys who didn't want to be there in the first place being told by their CO that they'll go into combat so they kill their CO and someone who isn't gunning to go into battle takes over.

• I asume taking math, and going to work are also against our will.

• For me it's probably being recruited to the army against my will. Don't want that.

• I was recruited in the army against my will, for 2 long years. 2 years of pay lost, 2yrs of promotions lost. :-p

• It's obviously C), lol.

• The army by a long shot. The people in the army either die or experience post stress disorder that makes it harder for them to find jobs.

• a very boring job

• Number 2, no contest.

• Id say C is the best option, A is meh, and B (what I do now) is worst.

I'd love to join the army one day.

• School is worse, as it's over a decade of work you don't get paid for or even have to pay to do. Work gets you money. Being conscripted generally still pays money and will only last a few years.

• I loved the army. It had a huge positive effect on me. My nephew just got out as a paratrooper, he has changed as well and he loves who he is now I can tell by his FB posts.

• Having 32A boobs lmao

• How are you being recruited to the army against your will?

• Not me, but in some countries even women are being recruited.

• He was recruited... it was obligatory at the time in my country.

• @HeidiTell yeah it's his duty to the country to serve if they need him to

• I am amused how women were very quick to pick C, despite the fact that they will never have to face a potential draft.

• Not true, in some countries, army is mandatory, even for women... for example - Bolivia, Chad, Eritrea, Israel, Mozambique, Norway and North Korea.

• That's true. I came at this from a very US centric view.
      Amendment: they will never have to face selective service or a potential draft from the United States (which i also made the assumption several women who answered C are from and currently live in)

• I see, ok, I guess your women are not in any serious danger from being drafted

• Army is the worst of all.

What Girls Said 16

• I enjoy school for the most part, so I would gladly go to school every day. I am very passionate about education and the pursuit of knowledge. I already go to a very boring job and I cannot wait to get out of there. But, I could not handle the military.

• I'd go for being recruited to the army.

• Being recruited into the army against my will.

• I think he obvious choice is the army...

• Most definitely, it's being recruited against your will.

• My roommate says A, but C is my greatest fear.

• I guess C is the worst of all...

• I vote for the third option.

• Obviously the third one...

• Army is by far the worst. School is not that bad and neither is a boring job.

• I hate school
    When you get a job at the beginning its not that boring but after yes it does
    Army you get fit lol

• Ccc.

• Easy. B

• I don't like any of the options, but I voted C.

• i like math, physics and chem so that sounds best :/

• school and by far. but the most worse is too quit your bed