What actress would you like to see as the new companion of Doctor Who?

Who would you like to see as the new companion of Doctor Who?

• Maisie WilliamsWhat actress would you like to see as the new companion of Doctor Who?
  • Keira KnightleyWhat actress would you like to see as the new companion of Doctor Who?
  • Emma WatsonWhat actress would you like to see as the new companion of Doctor Who?
  • Helena Bonham CarterWhat actress would you like to see as the new companion of Doctor Who?
  • Kat GrahamWhat actress would you like to see as the new companion of Doctor Who?
  • Erica DuranceWhat actress would you like to see as the new companion of Doctor Who?
  • Freya TingleyWhat actress would you like to see as the new companion of Doctor Who?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• Hmm, I'm not really interested in seeing any of them. I guess I'd prefer any except Maisie Williams, I can't stand her as an actress :/ Kiera Knightly could be interesting and I like the idea of Helena Bonham Carter being in it, but I feel like if she did, they'd just put her in the same type of role she's pretty much always played.

• So which actress would you suggest instead of them?

• She's been doing more big fandom-y stuff recently, like she was in Star Wars, so I guess I just thought of her because she's making more of a name for herself. Plus, she's just a good actress in general.

• Good reasons

• Keira is the best for this role, I think... at least out of these girls above.

• voted for emma, but who's the doctor? lol

• kat graham since she's hot but i don't watch doctor who and i'd prefer it if maisie williams stays in game of thrones. she needs 100% energy for being arya.

• Helena Bonham hands down

• Helena and the Doctor in one show, yes please!

• Maisie Williams has already been on the show but her character was terrible. I guess Keira Knightley would be good

• Her character was kinda mean, but still, maybe... anyway, I'd like to see Keira, or maybe Freya.

• Yeah Freya would be good too... Though I kinda wanna have more male and non-human companions, just like the classic series. Capaldi ruled it out though

• Indeed, some Alien companion would be very interesting

• Freya looks appropriate for the role...

• Maisie Williams, no doubt in my mind

• Erica Durance

• I think Maisie is the best here.

• Either Emma Watson, Keira Knightley, or Kat Graham.

What Guys Said 7