What actress would you like to see as the new companion of Doctor Who?

Who would you like to see as the new companion of Doctor Who?

• Maisie WilliamsWhat actress would you like to see as the new companion of Doctor Who?
    10% (4)13% (4)12% (8)Vote
  • Keira KnightleyWhat actress would you like to see as the new companion of Doctor Who?
    13% (5)23% (7)17% (12)Vote
  • Emma WatsonWhat actress would you like to see as the new companion of Doctor Who?
    23% (9)27% (8)25% (17)Vote
  • Helena Bonham CarterWhat actress would you like to see as the new companion of Doctor Who?
    21% (8)10% (3)16% (11)Vote
  • Kat GrahamWhat actress would you like to see as the new companion of Doctor Who?
    13% (5)7% (2)10% (7)Vote
  • Erica DuranceWhat actress would you like to see as the new companion of Doctor Who?
    10% (4)3% (1)7% (5)Vote
  • Freya TingleyWhat actress would you like to see as the new companion of Doctor Who?
    10% (4)17% (5)13% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

3|2
13|8

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• Hmm, I'm not really interested in seeing any of them. I guess I'd prefer any except Maisie Williams, I can't stand her as an actress :/ Kiera Knightly could be interesting and I like the idea of Helena Bonham Carter being in it, but I feel like if she did, they'd just put her in the same type of role she's pretty much always played.

0|1
    0|0
    • So which actress would you suggest instead of them?

• Show All
    • She's been doing more big fandom-y stuff recently, like she was in Star Wars, so I guess I just thought of her because she's making more of a name for herself. Plus, she's just a good actress in general.

• Good reasons

• Keira is the best for this role, I think... at least out of these girls above.

1|1
    0|0
  • voted for emma, but who's the doctor? lol

0|1
    0|0
  • kat graham since she's hot but i don't watch doctor who and i'd prefer it if maisie williams stays in game of thrones. she needs 100% energy for being arya.

0|1
    0|0
  • Helena Bonham hands down

0|1
    0|0
  • Helena and the Doctor in one show, yes please!

0|1
    0|0
  • Maisie Williams has already been on the show but her character was terrible. I guess Keira Knightley would be good

0|1
    0|0
    • Her character was kinda mean, but still, maybe... anyway, I'd like to see Keira, or maybe Freya.

• Yeah Freya would be good too... Though I kinda wanna have more male and non-human companions, just like the classic series. Capaldi ruled it out though

• Indeed, some Alien companion would be very interesting

• Freya looks appropriate for the role...

0|1
    0|0
  • Maisie Williams, no doubt in my mind

0|1
    0|0
  • Erica Durance

0|1
    0|0
  • I think Maisie is the best here.

0|1
    0|0
  • Either Emma Watson, Keira Knightley, or Kat Graham.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7